Buffalo Area

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One down in Chataqua and one in Niagra. There is also some over the border but you got me on where.

We do however have a KICKASS place to go and bash out in West Seneca.

ScottHG, 1MeatHead, Savage666, DarthRacer and myself are all from Buffalo (sorry if I forgot anyone). Maybe we can get together once or twice a month or whenever works and bash. Seems we are getting more locals on the site :thumbup:

thanx....where is this bash?

The site is a BMX track on Seneca Creek in West Seneca. It is behind the cemetary close to union. You pull down the stone road between the cemetary and the house next to it, park at the end, walk in to the trail on the RIGHT and once walking on the trail, walk across the small small creek on the left and boom, you are there.

Its a KILLER site!

Thanx, Chris you actually know my I'm the kid who luives across the street from you's friend with the HPI MT

Originally posted by HPIdriver046
Any tracks in buffalo area [/QUOTe

competitive Off-Road Racing in Wilson, NY.
Track will be a high speed course for all nitro and gas powered r/c’s.

The following classes are available to race in.

1/10th Stadium Truck
2wd and 4wd.
1/8th 4wd Buggy.
T-Maxx.
1/8th Monster Truck.
1/6th Gas Buggy.
1/4th Snowmobile.

Prizes for class winners

More INFO!!!!!

Address? Contact info?? Whats the name of the track?

Indoor? Outdoor?

Hell, I'm There!!!

Dudes, we need to bash sometime. My next 2 weekends are shot though.

rc track

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
More INFO!!!!!

Address? Contact info?? Whats the name of the track?

Indoor? Outdoor?

Hell, I'm There!!!

Well it's outdoors it's off road course it on new road in wilson off of riute 425 near lake ont u can take route 78 to route 93 tp route 425

and just a few miles a way is another outdoor track that runs dirt oval cars they run ones that look like the real dirt oval and sprints
http://www.wnyrc.info/littleospeedway/ here is the dirt oval web site

and here is the off road web site http://www.wnyrc.info/fullthrottle/
i race at both of them the off road is sat and the dirt oval is wen nites at 7 pm

My cousin lives on Mapleton in Pendleton. Mapleton runs off of new road by the Canal. So I would keep going north towards Wilson? Same new Road right?

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
My cousin lives on Mapleton in Pendleton. Mapleton runs off of new road by the Canal. So I would keep going north towards Wilson? Same new Road right?

u need 2 go down 425 go over 104 and i think it is the 3 left hand turn go past 1 road and down a little ways with a sign out front

the RC scene in Buffalo must be off the hook. we have sooo many Buffalo members. I have to drive a half hour before I find anyone that burns nitro around here. sucks.

that bmx track in West Seneca is the poop. we were there for the first RCNT bash. it's sweet. :thumbup:

Yes the BMX track was the best. I am still trying to find something around here that compares to that day of fun. :)

Sad thing is I work 10 min from the BMX track but I haven't been there since the Bash!! :(

Even at that, you only got to run for maybe two minutes before that pull start broke. Those damn 8-port pullstarts! I broke mine like 2 weeks ago. I finally broke down and bought a starter box.

You should get back out to that track. I'd be there every weekend at a minimum if I lived close enough.

Originally posted by RobH
Even at that, you only got to run for maybe two minutes before that pull start broke. Those damn 8-port pullstarts! I broke mine like 2 weeks ago. I finally broke down and bought a starter box.

You should get back out to that track. I'd be there every weekend at a minimum if I lived close enough.

I just picked up my free replacement pull-start from Ofna at the LHS so now I have a spare.

I want to make it back to the BMX track once I'm done with my Savage SS break-in.

Hey I'm new to this sight and buffalo as well I'm a student at BuFFaLo state and i just got my savage SS just let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a bashin session.. I'm deff interested... thanks...

Back