Big block revo conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thinking of building a big block Revo, need some input on some kits. I have been checking ebay, just not sure all there kits look the same, but with diff brand names.:D Do not want a bump start either, and I will be running a Mach big red .28, want roto or pullstart.

High Speed Low Drag:whhooo:

Last edited:
the hardest part is getting a decient engine mount
i've been looking into a few and it seems the new era one is the most sort after,but i havent been able to locate one as yet
you could try thr trx bb kit but from what i have read they arent very strong and only accept certain engines,however that kit does come with some other goodies that would make the bb convesion a snap

the hardest part is getting a decient engine mount
i've been looking into a few and it seems the new era one is the most sort after,but i havent been able to locate one as yet
you could try thr trx bb kit but from what i have read they arent very strong and only accept certain engines,however that kit does come with some other goodies that would make the bb convesion a snap

Yah I think the traxxas one I would be able to run the mach .28, just not sure if it is bump start only, I think those new era mounts are near impossible to come by. I am in no hurry for the build. I have a custom shelf queen tmaxx I am working on and I just finished a SS Savage. Thought building a Revo would be a change. I built a Picco .21 still have it, that truck rips to. So i figured go all the way with a full out BB conversion.

Yah I might pick up a Traxxas conversion. If I find a new era mount def gonna buy it. Man those wasp engines are powerhouse of an engine. I watched some video's of the big red in action seems to have plenty of power. I know there are other engines out there that make more power but I always liked Mach engines.:D

I will check it out I hear he does awsome work. Do you know if he could mod the mach big red engine.

Back