Beta Wing Issues......bending etc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennettironman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hi Folks,

Nitro Rc BETA WING bending splitting generally going out of shape...which is a bit annoying,,,,....

Does anyone know if any upgraded supports are available as an aftermarket purchase to strengthen the wing up ?

All wings fail over time, every brand has different blends of plastic which offers varying degree of weight and flex. I recommend trying different brands until you find a blend that suits your personal needs.

I've been very happy with the VP Pro variant which is fairly light and has been holding up reasonably for me, the sides of the wing tend to curve inward over time but generally the wing has been holding up over the past 10+ race days on it so far with no splitting for me:
https://dialedhobbies.com/accessori...ce-roar-legal-buggy-truggy-wing-yellow-detail

There are several racers in my area who keep 3 different brands of wings in their pit bag at all times so they can swap wings out as track conditions change. Some brands offer more downforce than others so it can be helpful to tune the wing if you're in between tire compound options ;)

Back