Best irl military plane (based on your opinion)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics of the prototype anywhere?
maxresdefault.jpg

Seems like there going for a new futuristic design

Thought by now theyd have sky camo or something blue atleast.hope the dude doesn't roll down the window at max thrust. 🤣🤣
Russia kinda took over the sky camo thing and it looks stupid. Look up su-27 which is one of their planes that they obsess over

View attachment 189480

Seems like there going for a new futuristic design
While it looks cool, I don't think this is legit. I would say this is what-if fan art or videogame art. Thy would never put a nose designed for supercruise on an A-10 that will never reach those speeds. The stealth covered engines would be pointless while you still have that big honkin' gatling gun hanging out the front and all the external hard points on the wings.

While it looks cool, I don't think this is legit. I would say this is what-if fan art or videogame art. Thy would never put a nose designed for supercruise on an A-10 that will never reach those speeds. The stealth covered engines would be pointless while you still have that big honkin' gatling gun hanging out the front and all the external hard points on the wings.
This plane is American of course they are gonna make it extra complicated

I have a lot of respect for the old B-17, you could shoot out 3 of its motors and it'd still find its way home. Tough plane for tough times.

My favorite jet fighter will always be the F-15 Eagle, it was a versatile design that got the job done and even though the F-22 was supposed to replace it, it's still in service today and being improved on.

230119_DVIDS_F-15_4375667-scaled-e1674139781814-1070x602.jpg

1280px-B17_-_Chino_Airshow_2014_(framed).jpg

Both of those are on my favorites list. I thought for a second that B-17 was a photo I shot. Here is my photo.
PSX_20240507_191648.jpg

A shot of an F-15 from our local Air National Guard.
PSX_20240507_192131.jpg

And just for @BreydonsRc I toss in an F35 shot from the Sacramento airshow I took a couple of years ago.
44101566385_058e75f7f5.jpg

The C-130 is a very verstile and long lived air-frame.

From the utilitarian transport to the unique and the war-fighters best friend, the AC-130

I dont see that shown replacement taking A 10 place missing to many offensive things the warthog has .like No cannon thats a Must

During ww2, the P 51 mustang came out of the factory unpainted. Shaved off like 350 lbs, paint is heavy. Better able to maneuver, at a faster pace. Harder to see in the air as well. 😁

Only if you want to shave off 350 lbs of it, then I would if, I were you, :thumbs-up: .

In 10th scale,it's probably a few 100 grams. 🤷‍♂️
I don't got a Mini scale to weigh my RC stuff. :(

I know, but I wanna try to win a race for once. There are some pretty fast guys out there. I'm slightly one of them. If I don't crash.