best controller and reciver?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does the f&r digs make that much of a deffrence?

I thought the Mamba Max's didn't like working together with the DX6's. JHH was the one that said that.

not sure about that...........but my set
....up DX6 2 mamba maxs.......flawless!!!!

does the f&r digs make that much of a deffrence?

if your just bashing......no......in a comp....you have +35 points.....need to move your front 2" to the right to clear the finish gates.....its 5 points for a back up and you 40 on that course.....or......you flip a switch.....lock the rear....drag the front 2" to the right and clear the finish gates for a first place win.....well.... i guess it depends on if your competing :yes: !!

ok i get it. now do i have to have the switch installed? or does it come on the dx6?

ok i get it. now do i have to have the switch installed? or does it come on the dx6?

sorry i missed this.....the DX6 has ALL the switchs you will ever need for a rock crawler.setting it up is kinda tricky the first time(or for me it was)i had one of the guys that runs this set up show me how to do it,but if you read through the instructions a few times its pretty easy.if you have problems any of your LHS that sell plaines should be able to set it up for you !!

Back