before and after.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttleboy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
the jumping started yesterday,new body not so new now :green-grin:
!!
100_0642.jpg

you've ALL seen these.....broken bulk heads :shuteye: !!

100_0647.jpg

100_0651.jpg

so i ordered a set of the fast lane hybrid bulk head/diffs from 2coolrc. anyone running these? good bad? thanks,dave!

Ouch........nice body is that a pre painted one???

Bash away!!

I am running the F/L Bulkless setup for the 1/8th scale buggy diffs. The fit and finish is not perfect. The seams of the diff part that meet in the middle should have a small bead of silicone to seal it. There were a few sharp edges and burrs, but I think they are pretty good. The UE bulkless are about 5x as much, but are most likely better quality, but I doubt 5x.

Ouch........nice body is that a pre painted one???

Bash away!!

its the pro graphix body,i painted the burgundy and candy grape.i think i'm gonna buy a roll cage next time and make some lexan body panels for it!!

I am running the F/L Bulkless setup for the 1/8th scale buggy diffs. The fit and finish is not perfect. The seams of the diff part that meet in the middle should have a small bead of silicone to seal it. There were a few sharp edges and burrs, but I think they are pretty good. The UE bulkless are about 5x as much, but are most likely better quality, but I doubt 5x.

thanks,and i agree about the high dollar alum parts,i dought theyed fit much better that the cheeper ones,i try to stay some where in the mid range when buying parts.i have alum axles in one of my crawler,it took almost 4 hours to set them up due to fitment problems.they were $330.00 ea with no gears or axles :8-0: !!

i snapped the integy bulks in under a tank so i switched over to the GA ones. They were rock solid until the day i sold them

Back