Beadlocks on a Savage?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but I think using beadlocks on my Savage would be good for me since I could just change the tire without gluing it so there's no harm to the tire. Would this be a good idea?

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but I think using beadlocks on my Savage would be good for me since I could just change the tire without gluing it so there's no harm to the tire. Would this be a good idea?

I think they are a good idea. Wear out or blow out a tire and all you have to do is unbolt it and install a new one. No more worring if your glue is going to hold or if you are going to be able to re-use your wheels after your glued-on tires are worn out. Plus, they just look freaking cool!!!

Will any tires work with beadlocks? OR is it only certian ones?

Maximizer makes beadlocks you can use on a Savage, Maxx, or any truck with a 14mm hex. They are not cheap though, about $45 per pair if I am not mistaken.

i got those 23mm ones(i dont use them but...). I find them too heavy...the weight of the truck w/those on is ridiculous i find...JMO
DSCF0334.jpg

Last edited:
Back