Battery ?'s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What kind of battery's are you guy's running? Trying to figure out a good all around battery to run. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Currently running a venom 9.6v battery just for testing out the crawler. Would rather run a diiferent battery. I have the Mad force chassis with the clod axles.

Thanks

I am using a 6 cell IB 3800 pack with deans connectors on a IROCK Crawler.

It all boils down to price. If you want the best performance you will want to go with a matched set. The better the numbers the better the overall performance. The higher the mAh the longer they will run in-between charges. For a bargain, you can go with an unmatched set or a matched set with lesser numbers.

The more cells, the higher voltage. More voltage will equal more "Grunt". Look to see what your ESC will handle.

The higher the mAh the longer they will run in-between charges.

This is what I would concentrate on...more run time! Crawlers are geared low and should have plenty of power with any battery. IMO the benefits of a high dollar battery or not worth it.

Back