Sold / Found Baja 5B SS with Scorpion Short Chassis installed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it boxed up. Isn't pretty and used a whole thing of packing tape with 60 sq yards of bubble wrap... could have used a bit more bubble wrap... and tape. Ran out.

Get your box cutter ready, just be careful near the tires!

I taped the spare rear tires/wheels to the bottom of the box for the buggy to sit on vs causing flat spots on the tires from sitting on them all the time.

Will be shipping UPS on Friday and will get tracking info to you then.

Awesome! Thanks again Olds! Can't wait, it'll be like Christmas in August :)

DAYUMM!! This thing is a monster! I've never seen a 1/5th in person, holy crap, it's HUGE! Not sure if I'll get a chance to run it before leaving for CA for 2 weeks, but I can't wait to get back and fire this beast up.

Glad to hear it got there ok. Can't believe you never saw one in person. lol

Seeing one at my LHS is what made me want one so bad. Then lack of friends to run with and garage to store the fuel/buggy in made me not run it very often. Hopefully it will get more wheel time with you.

thats the reason i sold mine Olds, i got tired of playing alone and eating up a football field in a matter of seconds.I will own another one one day, will most likely be a losi 5 though.

We've got some acerage and hopefully this fall, I will be borrowing my father in-laws Bobcat and start breaking ground on a track build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back