Sold / Found Baitcasting Rods and Reels for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcnut143

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've got a few too many rods and reels so I'm gonna sell some to make room for more! I will be shipping from 54481 and all prices EXCLUDE shipping. Prices are open to negotiation and I will make a deal if you want a rod and reel. Pictures will be posted sometime tomorrow.

First up is a Daiwa Advantage reel. Model number 153HTL. This is a LEFT handed reel. 6.3:1 ratio. I bought this for $75 new at a Cabela's last year, took about 10 casts and decided I don't like leftys as much as I used to. Selling in Mint condition spooled with or without 10lb Stren Extra Strength line for $40.

Next reel is an older Pinnacle Tara YHB10. 5 Ball bearings and a 6.3:1 ratio. It is an awesome reel that looks in rough condition. I bought this for $60 new and have put it through its paces. Very tough and durable reel. Like I said the outside as plenty of scratches but it will last a few more seasons. Selling for $25.

First rod up is a Daiwa Procaster. Its 6'6" with Medium Heavy action. Model Number is 661MHRB. Fuji reel seat and guides. 1/4 -1 oz lure weight and 10-20lb line. Tip is in perfect condition as is the cork and the rest of the rod. Bought this new last year for $45. Selling for $20.

Next rod is a Fenwick Eagle GT. Model number EGTT66M. Its 6'6" Medium action. 8-20 lb line and 1/4-3/4 oz lure weight. Once again in Mint condition. Bought this for the Daiwa reel, casted maybe 10 times all season, last year for $70 new. Selling for $35.

Decided I'd throw in some more stuff.

CatMaxx Baitcasting reel.
• A rugged 1-piece aluminum frame
• High-capacity machined-aluminum spool
• 6-pin centrifugal brake system
• Tough gearing
• 3-bearing system
• PowerLock instant anti-reverse
• Audible bait clicker
5.2:1 ratio

. Bought new for $60 selling for $20.

And I have the matching CatMaxx rod. 7ft rod Medium Heavy action 1 1/2-1 3/4 oz lure weight and 14-18lb line This has never been used and is in Mint condition. Bought new for $60 selling for $30.

Last edited:
damn, i JUST bought a new reel! good luck with the sales.

need a rod? lol thanks.

sorry i dont lol...bump

Good prices on some nice stuff.

I still havent got the hang of baitcasting reels.
My stuff always back lashes on me.

I'm still fishing with spinning reels

Its a completely different casting motion. I fish 90% of the time with baitcasting and have a hard time getting a spinning rod to go out more than 20 feet.

lmao yeah see.

Same thing with me but with a baitcaster.
I can get a spinning reel to cast real nice. I'm pretty darn acurate.
But a baitcaster. 10 ft or nothing.

Heres the Fenwick Rod, I also have pictures of everything so just let me know what you want to see.

P3210482.jpg

P3210483.jpg

P3210484.jpg

P3210485.jpg

P3210486.jpg

P3210487.jpg

P3210488.jpg

deal pending on the Fenwick rod, Catmaxx reel has been fixed and is in perfect working order.

Is the Daiwa Advantage Reel an anti-backlash model ? I did a quick look on the site but I didnt find that model number .

^^ if you know how to use it. lol. I really don't know for sure. Its not on their website because they don't make it anymore. here are some pictures of the box and the reel. And an awesome complete review of the reel with some pictures of its "guts".

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwaadvantage153hst.html

P3210505.gif

P3210504.gif

P3210503.gif

P3210502.gif

P3210501.gif

P3210480.gif

P3210479.gif

P3210478.gif

it looks like the box does say "Magforce Z anti-backlash control" so to answer your question I would say "yes it is an anti-backlash model."

Fenwick Rod has SOLD!

Ok so I guess the next question is would ya ship it to Canada ? I know some guys will only ship in the U.S . Oh and paypal is on for payment ?

Yea sure I'll send to canada, if I can figure out how to do it. and paypal is perfect. Just a reminder its a left handed reel. Can you pm me your shipping info to see what its gonna cost and we can go from there.

replied. Deal in the works the the Daiwa reel!

catmaxx rod and reel are gone!

Daiwa reel SOLD!! Thanks phx123!!

I still have the Daiwa rod and the Pinnacle reel. Make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.