Ayuda con Radio TRAXXAS mod. 2238 Traxxas Link

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhicrc

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Está en una Jato, se desconfiguró, lo bildie y no funciónan los servos, no se como programarlo, revise manual but no haye forma, alguien me podrá ayudar? Gracias

me no habla espanol

@tntpoof , https://translate.google.com/ is your friend

Translation since your lazy to not use google:

"Help with TRAXXAS Radio mod. 2238 Traxxas Link"

"It's on a Jato, it was misconfigured, I checked it and the servos didn't work, I don't know how to program it, I checked the manual but there's no way, can someone help me? Thank you"

no perezoso. Simplemente no estoy haciendo clic en un enlace y obteniendo un error. entonces, ¿cuál es tu solución B?
siendo este un nitro Id decir que verifique la batería. ¿Lo cargaste?. y enchufes RX enchufados de la manera correcta?.

AClegg Recibí tu pelea de 5$ 1.5 años tarde... sigo sintiendo lo mismo por ti...$Las murciélagos

Está en una Jato, se desconfiguró, lo bildie y no funciónan los servos, no se como programarlo, revise manual but no haye forma, alguien me podrá ayudar? Gracias
Baterías están bien cargadas
Baterías están bien cargadas

Es difícil decirlo sin un poco más de información. Las fotografías a veces ayudan a las personas a detectar problemas de cableado. ¿Tu servo recibe energía? ¿Tienes un ohmímetro para probarlo?

Oh, and no need to go to another page to translate. It's built into most browsers nowadays.
Screenshot_20240129_224931.jpg

Last edited:
If nothing works are the Transmitter and Receiver bound together?
What color are the LED lights on the Transmitter? The color of LED light on receiver? They will be red or green. Solid or flashing.

Todo está en verde, inicialmente si respondían los servos pero por error resetie el control y cuando le hice vildeo se enlazaron pero los servos dejaron de funcionar, al prender el radio o apagarlo, se mueve ligeramente el del acelerador, algo de la configuración se movió, ya que si operaban.
Los dos Leds están en verde fijo

You might have a bad servo. Unplug the servos and try one at a time. Remember that there is two CH1 slots on Traxxas Receivers.
CH1 is steering servos
CH2 is throttle and brake servo. (Third slot up from bottom)

1. make sure radio and receiver are bound
2.check what channel servos are plugged in.(like said above channel 1 has 2 ports
3.check servo.(many chargers have this function on them if not invest in a servo checker along with adapter plug from battery
**I think radio and rx are not bound with nothing working.

me no habla espanol

@tntpoof , https://translate.google.com/ is your friend

Translation since your lazy to not use google:

"Help with TRAXXAS Radio mod. 2238 Traxxas Link"

"It's on a Jato, it was misconfigured, I checked it and the servos didn't work, I don't know how to program it, I checked the manual but there's no way, can someone help me? Thank you"
Was hat tntproof gesagt?
ich bin lernen deutsch
Y español

Back