Axial XR10 custom build...Fathers xmas gift :D

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Hope he enjoys it. BTW where did you find the wire loom? I can't find it myself.

I buy all my loom from hobbyking.com

Google techflex pet, there are several websites that carry it. The cheapest way to get it is through ebay.

Good lord I have not been on RCNT in a good long while. I was over at my parents house saturday for early Thanksgiving (me and dad work opposite shifts) and my dad gave me the crawler back. He told me "Son, I know how much you wanted me to get into this but the last time I used it was the day you showed me how everything worked. I'm sure you spent a butt load of money on it so I want you to have it back so it's not just sitting here collecting dust and going to ruin. I appreciate the thought but you can either sell it or keep it."

So I may be throwing this up for sale, I wouldn't mind keeping it but I have since kind of put down my RC addiction. On top of that I just bought a Harley so my money is going into modding that thing and let me tell you every part for that bike is like buying a new RTR RC, poop is expensive.

Back