ARRMA Typhon 6S TLR Tuned

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice deal. Might be a better bigger 1/8 basher and racer for me since I do both, but it will be expensive, for me, and one of my buddies had one, and he says its pretty heavy compared to race grade 1/8 kits like the Tekno EB48, ect.

Man, that is really tempting but I'm not sure that how much Id enjoy a 6S buggy. When I think of running 6S I dont really think about doing it with a buggy. hmmmmmm

Man, that is really tempting but I'm not sure that how much Id enjoy a 6S buggy. When I think of running 6S I dont really think about doing it with a buggy. hmmmmmm
buy it.
Maybe, but I’d rather get the roller or a Tekno kit. Spektrum stuff is crappy.
spektrum junk is some of the best RTR electronics I've had.
also, i thought you didnt have any arrmas?

My siblings have Arrmas & Losi
I thought you liked HobbyWing?
i like hobbywing (we have a MAX10 in my bros stampede 4x4) but so far spektrum has carried me well. in my vendetta these systems carry it well, up to 70+. i also just put a spektrum 2050kv motor (from a typhon 6s) an it looks beefy. I'm super excited to try it out after i get my firma 150 (89$ off of jennys. the motor was 37$) the stash is gonna MOVE!

Maybe, but I’d rather get the roller or a Tekno kit. Spektrum stuff is crappy.
You make a valid point!

buy it.

spektrum junk is some of the best RTR electronics I've had.
IMHO the Spektrum stuff is pretty good for RTR electronics. That being said, all RTR electronics suck.

i guess i havent run much aftermarket stuff. but so far spektum has been awesome.
better than VXL...
Spektrum motors seem to be pretty good at least the couple that I've run but their ESCs leave a lot to be desired I think.

Dont get me started on Traxxas electronics. Id rather just put a hamster wheel in my rig. 🤣

I don't race, no race tracks around here, I asked for the TLR, as I wanted a larger, 4 wheel drive buggy. I just wanted it, to putt around.can't wait till Christmas.:hyperbuggy: 🏁

I don't race, no race tracks around here, I asked for the TLR, as I wanted a larger, 4 wheel drive buggy. I just wanted it, to putt around.can't wait till Christmas.:hyperbuggy: 🏁
Nothing at all wrong with grabbing the TLR Typhon. If I were buying a Typhon, I'd grab the TLR version as well. I just don't understand why Arrma/Horizon came up with the idea. To make a racing version of a buggy that would never really be competitive with typical racing buggies is just kinda silly to me. It will have great shocks though, because the Losi shocks have always been some of the best. You're going to love it.

Back