Are you a deadbeat! :) Please Read If you have an Avatar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hammer: :trout: :whack:

On another note, My avatar dissapeared after posting that I didnt pick one but it is now back again. Me thinks its a sign to run my Savage. The gods have spoken. I must obey.

next time you need to take a pic of your computer screen press the print screen button on your keyboard it is next to F12

robriguez said:
:hammer: :trout: :whack:

On another note, My avatar dissapeared after posting that I didnt pick one but it is now back again. Me thinks its a sign to run my Savage. The gods have spoken. I must obey.

robriguez said:
I did not pick an avatar. It just kind of appeared there the 3rd or 4th day after I came back to the board. You may delete it. /bow

I deleted it after I read this. Sorry Rob.

Last edited:
LOL its still there ratzo! I guess rob was born to have an avatar haha. On another note, when I press print screen it doesn't work. doug, ygpm.

A lot of computers do not support the "Prnt Scrn" key, or you may have to turn the feature on. Other than that you may be forced to download a third-party program specificly for screenshots. My comp won't let me take em either. Aftere that You need some extensive photo-editing knowledge just to get the d@mn picture to disply right. GOOD LUCK.

go download a program called fraps.. its got print screen hot keys, record screen hot keys, (video) , fps, and a bunch of others. there is a free version to..

yeah ratzo i was tellin you guys you can delete it. I dont need it... I noticed it went away but its back again and I didnt put it there. lol

you can delete it yourself lazy ;) just go to user cp, also you can put it back, but i shouldn't say and nor will i do it.

robriguez said:
yeah ratzo i was tellin you guys you can delete it. I dont need it... I noticed it went away but its back again and I didnt put it there. lol

LOL.
Maybe it was meant to be???

Buggy, I dont appreciate being called a deadbeat (not bashing you Eddy...you have a job to do... I understand) The reason I brought up the fact multiple times that "I" didnt put the avatar there was to prove that I'm not one. I havent touched my profile in forever so whether there is an avatar or not is not because of any action taken on my part.

Side note: If the site rule is that no-one should get an avatar unless they have helped to support the site, then why is it that the site allows someone to choose an avatar? If there is no way to turn off that feature in the vbulletin software then the rule needs to be addressed so that someone is not accidentally breaking the rule. As I was. If I was given special consideration due to my Past support of the site (monetarily and otherwise) then that should have either been taken into consideration before placing me on this list or taken away due to not visiting or supporting the site for many many months.

I guess the sarcasm of the deadbeat statement and the smiley next to it was lost in the bandwidth.

This site is free and always will be.
We don't look at who pays or don't pay any different.

The DeadBeat statement "With a smiley" Was more of a hook to get people to actually look at the thread.

No disrespect intended to any member.

ya man, i was just kiddin. All you have to do is go to User CP, go to edit Avatar, and select "Do not use an avatar". its that easy....

I think i paid for mine Eddy.....$40.00 silver member 1year
donated right after i joined i believe

But i didn't donate $40.00 to be called a "deadbeat" so if that's the way it is here...well i guess i wasted money,so you may as well delete me..

later

Last edited:
Wait till you become a contributing member and the pony rides start.

.30savage said:
I think i paid for mine Eddy.....$40.00 silver member 1year
donated right after i joined i believe

But i didn't donate $40.00 to be called a "deadbeat" so if that's the way it is here...well i guess i wasted money,so you may as well delete me..

later

FastEddy said:
I guess the sarcasm of the deadbeat statement and the smiley next to it was lost in the bandwidth.

This site is free and always will be.
We don't look at who pays or don't pay any different.

The DeadBeat statement "With a smiley" Was more of a hook to get people to actually look at the thread.

No disrespect intended to any member.

Nuff said.

Thanks Robmob.

Exactly right.
It was an attention getter.
A lot of you guy's take things to heart. Not a bad thing, but you have to remember that you can't "hear" how it's typed.

Go back and read Ed's first post, and think of Rodney Dangerfield saying it.
It will hit you a different way. :)

Take care.

Ratzo

All non paid Avatars have been updated.
If your avatar has been deleted by mistake, please contact me to get it cleared up and to get our records in order.

PLEASE!!!!!
If you make a donation PM ME SO I CAN UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT. INCLUDE IN THE PM WHAT MEMBERSHIP YOU PAID FOR AND HOW MUCH YOUR DONATION WAS.

If you don't PM me it may sake several days or weeks before it is updated.

Geez, guess I should be coming to this forum more, I didn't see this post until today. If I had known about this earlier, I would have deleted my avatar for you.

It dosen't matter ...Rodney...Eddy...being called a "deadbeat" isn't cool.

Later

Last edited:
Back