Are they REALLY this stupid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok my friends kid plays this world of warcraft game and sells accounts on e-bay...made said he made $1000 on one account...I couldn't believe people actually sold video game profiles for money on e-bay...i did a search and saw this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orc-Warrior-60-...01QQihZ015QQcategoryZ4596QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HOLY F-ING CRAP MY PANTS BATMAN!!!!!
this is just STOOOOOOOPID......is this world of warcrap game that big...cause I should just start making accounts and selling them if this is what people are paying.....

A stupid ass and his money are soon parted! What kind of loser would pay that kind of money, or any money for that matter, for a game profile. That is just rediculous!

WOW! Anyone who even thinks about trying to buy it is an idiot. I dont know anything about this game but no game is worth even a small percentage of the BS.

A few years ago I sold diabloII Chars on line...
I sold one Blazzing bitch Zon for 800$...
It happens all the time.
Do A diabloII search on Ebay..You can buy chars.
Weapons,rings,ECT ECT....
At the top of my game I was In the top 10 rated players online...All my Blazzing Chars were top notch.

ZANDOR said:
It happens all the time.
At the top of my game I was In the top 10 rated players online...All my Blazzing Chars were top notch.

Ill add I never paid for any chars...I made them and sold them..So yes there are a lot of people that are stupid.

I have a killer set of Dungeons and Dragons dice laying around, maybe I can get $10 million for them?

LMFAO...Zandor?!?!?!?
an RPG player....
I had to read that twice to see if I missed the joke.....LOL.....how long does it take to get you up to that "level" of character in those games? this kid does one about every month....I guess the kid had a good way to make his gaming pay him something back....
I like some vid games but I just can't get into those in depth life sucking types...I like COD, Mortal Kombat and tony hawk games but I can just jump in and out every 10 mins or so......I just found I'm ranked in COD-3 in the 700's out of all the people playing ranked matches.....I didn't know it was a global ranking system.....but I'm evil at that game with the .30 cal..I get better shots than the snipers get with it....

hahaha! some of my friends play and i know you can sell them online...but anyone that would pay that kind of money for a game....

ZANDOR said:
It happens all the time.

Ill add I never paid for any chars...I made them and sold them..So yes there are a lot of people that are stupid.

Anyone else flashing-back to the scene in "Revenge of the Nerds" when the Beta fraternity guys are chanting, "nerd! nerd! nerd!"?

Plaidfish said:
LMFAO...Zandor?!?!?!?
an RPG player....
I had to read that twice to see if I missed the joke.....LOL.....how long does it take to get you up to that "level" of character in those games?

I could make a character in as little as two days..
18 to 24 hours of play....

but anyone that would pay that kind of money for a game....
Thats funny Its not the game they are paying for..
Its a name..... A char!.
Now that makes it funny.:hammer:

Monkey Wrench said:
Anyone else flashing-back to the scene in "Revenge of the Nerds" when the Beta fraternity guys are chanting, "nerd! nerd! nerd!"?

Hey what can i say I was hooked.

I played so much I exploded a diablo CD in my drive......I mean It blew the fiddlesticks up....Thousands of pieaces..

Holy moley!!! Am I the only one that pictures Dr Evil at this moment?

Well, I may have to get into making those accounts on WoW and selling them... On southpark, they just went in the forest and killed boars for like 3 months straight to get to level 60... I've never played, so could you really do that?
I can deal with playing a few hours a week for 6 months, then selling the guy and making $1000 or so, lol.

Well, noones gonna buy something like that for THAT much, but yes, my friends sell their accounts for like $500-1000 just because they have a high level. Isnt the point of the game to get up to that level and not just say you have all the stuff? LOL, people are stupid... I admit though, when it comes to xbox live and halo 2, i go psycho. I am playing whenever i can for as long as i can. Which is why i only get it in the summer lol

And which is why I bridged, then bridge-boosted my way up to a 44, lol. Even though I'm getting rid of my current account...

Check our EverQuest, tokens for that were going like crazy on eBay a few years back. It's insane. It's not even "air." It's the IDEA of air. :D

A fool and his money will soon be departed.

-Michael

I used to play SWG online and was offered over $400 for one of my "toons" when I left the game. Had just about every uber armour, weapon, hard to get collectible and vehicle in the game. In the end I just gave it all away to a friend who was also playing at the time. It was a well known fact that people purchased in game items with real money. Why spend 10-20 hours grinding through missions when you could spend $5-$10 to get the item right now.

LOL did anyone see the south park episode that was on recently (it may have been an old one) and they were making fun of world of war craft??

Yeah I've been seeing accounts selling online for a long time. I am like zandor,Friggin hooked i can't get enough of D2 LoD

greenwing7 said:
LOL did anyone see the south park episode that was on recently (it may have been an old one) and they were making fun of world of war craft??

cvec7 said:
Well, I may have to get into making those accounts on WoW and selling them... On southpark, they just went in the forest and killed boars for like 3 months straight to get to level 60... .

Yup, saw it :D I've got that song stuck in my head "Live to win! till u die! till the ...."

I love how they're like, "Oh my God! This could mean the end of the world..............of warcraft"