Anyone have a boat???????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WE have a 2004 seadoo gtx limited SC 185hp, a bass tracker for skiing and tubing behind, a pontoon boat and another smaller yamha jetski for my little sister

My parents are gonna buy some new Honda jetskis... I know they arent boats, but they are related!

I have a Yamaha GP800R Jet Ski, 784cc 135HP 63 MPH. Took it out yesterday as a matter of fact. Gotta love the wind in your hair and the water in your face...... I should have been at the hospital visiting my sister who just had a baby, but the day was beautiful so I couldn't resist. The jetski is the only thing that could drag me away from the RC's for a day.

Besides my old man has a 28ft Grady White SportFish with Twin Yamaha 225 Four Stokes. Man that thing is killer for haulin in the stripers on the Chesapeake Bay.

Last edited:
.21Rc10GT said:
My parents are gonna buy some new Honda jetskis... I know they arent boats, but they are related!

Actually according the US Coast Guard a Jetski is considered a Class A inboard motor boat..... If you want to get technical.... :)

Ok then, i guess we will have some boats! Gonna get a pair of the '05 F-12x jetskis... It doesn't have a horsepower spec, but its gotta be over 175...

RatzoRC said:
The NADA on the boat is just over $15,000.00
I'm looking to get $12,000.00 with the trailer too.
It has about 12 hours total use on it.

It's not mean't for fishing, but I did a little lake fishing with it once off the ski platform.
LMK. I'll probably Ebay it very soon.
http://www.yamaha200x.com/ls20001.html

Nice boat Ratzo, that boat looks like a lot of fun. i would cutting tight corners with that thing all day long!! lol

My parents had a polaris 3 seater 1100cc jet ski, and with 2 of us on it we got to about 67 that was fun let me tell you, and with one passenger and my buddy on wakeboard we got up to 53....We won't do that again, but it was funny as hell!

We're gonna pick up the honda F-12x... 1258cc 4 cylinder, 4-stroke turbocharged, 3 seaters... Should be fun...

Alright, we are gonna try to pick em up tomorrow morning... They have 2 in stock and they have a trailor... so we should be set... Ill let you guys know what goes on... I'm such a thread hijacking bitch...

Back