Hawaii Any race tracks down here?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Just wondering because we were talking about Hawaii.

Getting all my RC cars and stuff down there and on the plane will suck! And plus the lipos. Wonder how many voltage I can bring on the plane.

We all want to go to Hawaii. But we all too broke to do so.

Just wondering because we were talking about Hawaii.

Getting all my RC cars and stuff down there and on the plane will suck! And plus the lipos. Wonder how many voltage I can bring on the plane.

We all want to go to Hawaii. But we all too broke to do so.
You can't take LiPo batteries on a plane at all as far as I know. Better plan on buying some there, or ship some to a friend beforehand.

Moui is fun little Island with submarine 400ft down to coral reef 🐠 Blow hole really old drag strip that’s cool to check out luau how ever you spell that. But right now not sure with the volcano crap that happen. Can even go see it and a lot cool rain forest

You can't take LiPo batteries on a plane at all as far as I know. Better plan on buying some there, or ship some to a friend beforehand.
I want to say horizon hobby posted about taking them on a plane but they need to be under a pf level or watt hour or something like that.

Back