amusement parks

• Thread starter Nitro RC Basher
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro RC Basher

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
well i went to an amusement park yesterday. I'm 27 now and i havent been to one since i was 15. and your probably reading this thinking " you are 27 and you are going to amusement parks??! your a creep!" well you would be wrong. i went with my Girlfriend and her 5 year old and some friends.

just wondering if anybody else over 22 goes to an amusement park and haves fun.

I'm 30 and i went last summer!! Nothing to be ashame of!!! :naughty:

I go to King's Island a lot, that's a great place. Son of the Beast is one of the best coasters I've ever ridden on, but recently they took out the loop and a few other parts of it which shortened the ride time a bit.

Nothing like a few beers and getting on Firehawk though.

35 and went to Disney last year...had a great time. i know its not an amusement park with coasters and such, but i had a great time. aside from that, i've been to 6 flags a few times since turning 25...

You are never too old for amusement parks.

MILF's are everywhere.

MILF's are everywhere.

:shhh: I hope you know what you've done...

papasgotabrandnewcat.jpg

i am 38 and go to universal and disney all the time.i love roller coasters.

41, went to Worlds of Fun K.C. last August with my wife. She wouldn't ride any coasters with me though. :

I live just outside of KC, we go to Worlds of Fun once a year, even before we had kids. When I retire I'm going to join one of those groups that travels around to all the different parks just to ride the killer coasters.

Racer - you ever go to Oceans of Fun?

I love going to parks. My kids are all coaster freaks, so it's all good. O live 1/2hr from Hershey Park, and 1 hr from Dorney Park. I did want to get out to OH to Ceder Point, but I think that MAY have to wait with gas prices and such.Their coasters look GREAT.

Your never to old! We went to Disney last summer...I got to meet Goofy!

Joe I put a little something for you in the cave!

Last edited:
I love going to parks. My kids are all coaster freaks, so it's all good. O live 1/2hr from Hershey Park, and 1 hr from Dorney Park. I did want to get out to OH to Ceder Point, but I think that MAY have to wait with gas prices and such.Their coasters look GREAT.

Hershey park....meh, been there toooo many times.
Dorney park....A blast for everyone in the family, especially love the water park late in the afternoon.

As for being a park lover? Sure am...gotta get out there and ride the biggest baddest roller coaster I can find :LoL:

ROFL!

Now they do seem fun. I better go to one this summer.

The MILFs or the park?????

As far as Hershey Park goes, I think that they have an old wooden roller coaster there that used to be in San Antonio, TX. It was at Playland Park and was called The Rocket. I was there when they took it down. It was a said week.

Last edited:
psunitro: I went to dorney. I've only been to hershey once and I loved it.

I went to Busch Gardens last week. They have 6 pretty good coasters there.

Back