am i just dumb? (cen hubcap issue)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majin

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
guess whos back, back again.. majins back with some questions.....majins back majins back majins back...
\ ok how tf do i remove my wheel caps from the american force spike wheels... in videos everyone has em removed prior. is allegedly 2 screws holding them on but i cannot find them.

Take the spikes out with a thin walled nutdriver? The cap likely snaps on there. Just guessing here.

Just looked at the manual. Two of those lugnuts hold that cap on.

These two circled here. You can see the recessed pockets under these two screws in the wheel in your video. The plastic cap extends under these screws.
Screenshot_20240520_092504.jpg

For future reference... hold the camera still lol. It was nearly impossible to catch this in the video 😉

Last edited:
I'm such a dumb sometimes lol
When I rewatched the video I laterally tapped the 2 screws with tabs!!! Omylanta lol 😆 😂 🤣
Lighting was not good enough for me to see it 4 hours past my normal bedtime last night when I was actually trying to do this.

I'm such a dumb sometimes lol
When I rewatched the video I laterally tapped the 2 screws with tabs!!! Omylanta lol 😆 😂 🤣
Lighting was not good enough for me to see it 4 hours past my normal bedtime last night when I was actually trying to do this.
If it makes you feel better I took all them bolts out a few times before I discovered the 2 holding the centercap on.

Simple brain fart. No worries I don’t judge.

now that I've learned i need my glasses for more rc things than i thought I'm sad lol
i dont have a socket like the one i need so i ordered one,
Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
CKD0630 KAOS Hex Socket Tool (For Bullet Spiked wheel lugs ckd0610, ckd0612) 1pc - Cen Racing USA

CKD0630 KAOS Hex Socket Tool (For Bullet Spiked wheel lugs ckd0610, ckd0612) 1pc1$4.00
Scroll for more items
Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$4.00
Shipping$4.22
TotalUSD $8.22

not a bad price to be able to swap my wheels whenever

Not a bad price but the shipping is ridiculous. They can put it in a standard envelope and added a extra stamp or two.

yeah i paid more for shipping than the product, i couldnt find one in 30 second search on amazon for under 14 bucks anyways so grabbed one i knw without a doubt will fit, my luck id order wrong size

letters only in envelopes.

OP asked a question .I just answered...And do posters ever read the manuals? unlikely

letters only in envelopes.

OP asked a question .I just answered...And do posters ever read the manuals? unlikely
we do but occasionally some of us need a little more help so we turn to this community for it, then you come along being a jerk. i mean consistently. every time i see your name i know your gonna be salty to someone or belittle them for asking for help.
feel free to block me so you dont have to see anything i write again
i think wed both be happier

No need to read a manual TNT we have you to show us the way.
A envelope was nothing more than to show that there is other options.

we do but occasionally some of us need a little more help so we turn to this community for it, then you come along being a jerk. i mean consistently. every time i see your name i know your gonna be salty to someone or belittle them for asking for help.
You keep on posting @majin , I don't read manuals but I read your threads. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Don't mind tnt. He's just a bitter old soul that sometimes feels the need to belittle someone to feel better about himself.

Don't mind tnt. He's just a bitter old soul that sometimes feels the need to belittle someone to feel better about himself.
so untrue. I just wish the internet was used more for its Original purpose is all. some 20 years ago my now wife and her sister were talking about this promotional biscuit tool included in a bag of this corn flower mix. within 20 seconds I found a 2 set and Ordered them for the 2.A whole 3$

so untrue. I just wish the internet was used more for its Original purpose is all. some 20 years ago my now wife and her sister were talking about this promotional biscuit tool included in a bag of this corn flower mix. within 20 seconds I found a 2 set and Ordered them for the 2.A whole 3$
Well, he did use the internet. He asked us, and we gave him the answer. Ain't a damn thing wrong with that. If everyone used google and hunted down their own answers, there'd be far less activity here. I for one am glad he asked the question here instead, because I learned something as well.

I say we take @majin to the woods and drag him through the butt crack of doom (not dooms butt crack) then 20 lashes with his own radio before we drop him off at the train station 😜
Ahh... another Yellowstone fan 😅

Back