Sold / Found aluminum t maxx parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ree_ree

RCTalk Racer
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey I'm wanting to get ahold of some aluminum t maxx parts. the condition dont much matter, i would prefer them to not be anodized but if they are i guess its not that big of a deal. I'm looking for a reasonable price on these parts also ;)

I have blue alum chassis braces for the extended tmaxx 4907/4908 and I have blue alum front/rear bulkheads...

$65 shipped for everything!

i have some braces already thanks for the offer though. the t maxx i have is the 2.5 version. how much would you do for just the bulk heads and do you have any pix ?

I don't have pix, but I'd do $50 for the bulkheads alone...

They are blue integys, front and rear in good condition!!!

I have great feedback on ebay, "kfarron1"

Thanks,
Keith

I'm not gonna buy something with out seeing it first lol...I'm not one just to take someones word on it ;)

well I will snap some pictures tomorrow for ya and then you can decide.

sound better, lol ?

---------- Post added at 8:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:18 PM ----------

here's a snap shot of them in the baggies...

front and rear integy blue bulkheads... Its not the best pic but its a pic of them...

3510f625.jpg

I would stick with getting some bulkheads and maybe shock towers then use rpm arms. I bought 4 brand new fast lane machine bulks for 80 bucks recently.

---------- Post added at 8:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:42 PM ----------

I'm trying to view your items on ebay and getting nothing.

How much for just the bulk heads ? Adventually I would like to turn everythi g on the truck aluminum. I'm going to do a full polished truck from top to bottom. When it is finished rolex's rc will have nothing on mine ;)
Anyone know if those web chassis are any good ? I have seen them on eBay and was thinking about picking one up as well.

Only if it's by a company called UE....unlimited engineering....Or fast lane machine.

thank you for that fast lane machine heads up. they have quite a few things i am looking for right there!!!

I'd let my bulkheads go for $50 shipped thats front and rear...

-Keith

Still looking for some stuff. I don't want anything that has any anodizing on it please :)

I have aluminum shocks, a arms and braces. Always looking for a good deal so let me know what ya got !

Status
Not open for further replies.