Age of most T-maxx owners survey

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get him a traxxas brick my 5 year old loves it and can take some hard hits great for kid

31, orig tmaxx with os cvx 15, and a new 2.5 tmaxx that is disappointing becuase it still can not out run an os engine

32 going on to my third MAXX and looking to offer anodizing to anyone that want it.....for a nominal price that is

29 with ruster 2.5 and a........ . . . . . .

SAVAGE 8 PORT DUAL DISCS 3 SHOE CLUTCH 16TOOTH SPUR WHEELIES AND ACCELLERATES PAST 2.5 MAXX AT THE SAME TIME... YEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA.

ok. I do like my rusty too tho. and just for the record the Maxx is cool.. <<<< and thats from a savage owner.

nah it is honest. will get one for my little boy hes 2.

23 24 in less than a month real .25 t-maxx(no the decimal point isnt in the wrong place) an ofna 9.5 mbx and hopefully an x-factor in the next couple mos(birthday?) the last part of my sig says it all

25 - Ver 1 Maxx w/ OS 15 CVRX

And I'm quite happy with my 23 year old wife, thank you. :w00t: Redheads rock!!:bow: :banana:

:banana: You have become my new hero!

Sorry Woodie!

I'm 19 , i have a super nitro , xxxt and soon a savage, because size matters, ask chris' wife :cheers:

i dont have any kids yet ... i hope:hehe:

22 I just got a maxx over the weekend and I've got a xxxnt

17... version 1 maxx upgraded to 2.5. also have a xxx-t mfe

35, gotta 2.5 maxx, and a npede...just got into this last Dec...I must say, this is my first visit to this board...usually drop by the Traxxas site when I'm bored...but I think I'll be coming back more often, especially if I can get in line for that 36 yr. old wife!! LOL There's always at least a FEW days when mine "isn't in the mood"...maaan...glad my tmaxx isn't like that..it always puts out!!

No doubt...and you must be some kinda wonderful yourself...ME? I have a hard time sharing my Tmaxx, let alone the wife! LOL :D

Oh man, I would share the wife before I handed over the controls to any of my r.c.'s! I have priorities ya know!!!!

you kill me Chritian! I am 25 and drive the snot outta my Maxx.

Back