A lil ESC help please.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsmith

Dirt Oval Addict!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Okay, I know I know this but cannot access brain correctly apparently, so..
On the ccmm2, wiring the Esc the wires by color should be red-black-white from the left to the right. Correct?
I can't figure out why I don't remember this. I googled many pics and it seems everyone puts them differently. I'm not a total noob, but still a bit green here. Its probably so basic I should have my membership pulled and sent with a mop to the lounge for eternity, but I'm drawing a blank.
Go easy on me.....:whhooo:

I have wired an esc in so long but if I recall on brushless it doesn't matter. Wire it up, if it runs backwards, switch any two of them around.

On the ccmm2, wiring the Esc the wires by color should be red-black-white from the left to the right. Correct?

That depends, are the wires top or bottom? It could be right to left or left to right...do you use a mirror to get a really good view? :D

Pulled this from Castle's site.

Mamba-Monster-2-in-car-2-600.jpg

it shouldnt matter. all the plane/car esc's iv setup are the same (for brushless) plug em in, if it spins backwards, switch 2 of the wires around and it will go the other way.

Thanks guys, it's what I thought but when playing with a brand new ESC I didn't want to magic smoke right out of the package.

Back