Sold / Found 3908 Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
I purchased all of this last fall in the thoughts of getting into electric RC's but it has been just sitting around. Everything is brand new and never used. I just recently got engaged to a wonderful girl and now it is time to start selling to help fund the wedding. I would love to sell this all as one package and would talk discount. Prices that are listed are for each individual piece and DO NOT include shipping. Shipping can be whatever method you choose.

$260.00 - 3908 Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Chassis Transmission Emaxx Roller Rolling No Tires

emaxx1_zpsb0b1b7bc.jpg

$25.00 - 3908 Traxxas E-maxx Brushless Red Body Shell Cover

body1_zpse1f4c85f.jpg

$50.00 - 3908 Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Tires & 17mm Wheels // E-Revo T-maxx Splined 17 mm

tires1_zps389683cc.jpg

tires2_zps128d0ee2.jpg

$270.00 - NEW Castle Creations Mamba Monster Brushless V3 ESC 2200kv Motor Traxxas E-Maxx

brushless2_zps7df5202a.jpg

brushless1_zps9ee34af3.jpg

$35.00 - 2 NEW TRAXXAS Brushless E-Maxx 2075 125oz Waterproof Servos Servo 2.5 3.3 Tmaxx

servos_zps1cbd7d47.jpg

$26.00 - Hyperion EOS Pack Sentry

IMG_1352_zps6ebccefb.jpg

IMG_1351_zps2998f04d.jpg

$115.00 - Hyperion EOS 0606i AC/DC Balance Charger

IMG_1355_zps3497f2c7.jpg

IMG_1360_zpsb3b32d73.jpg

IMG_1359_zps7baea241.jpg

IMG_1358_zps97b18afe.jpg

IMG_1357_zps8a3d17b1.jpg

Giving up rcs for a wife? WTF? NEVER!!!!! Lol jk.
But are you sure your not a vendor?

I didn't say give up. Just shifting priorities for a little while. No I'm not a vendor. Any of the old timers around here (WoodiE, FastEddy, ImBroken, NCNitro just to name a few) know who I am and can vouch that I am not a vendor. Just using the descriptions from the eBay pages. All of the E-maxx stuff was purchased from a seller on eBay. The Hyperion equipment was purchased from MaxAmps.

I didn't say give up. Just shifting priorities for a little while. No I'm not a vendor. Any of the old timers around here (WoodiE, FastEddy, ImBroken, NCNitro just to name a few) know who I am and can vouch that I am not a vendor. Just using the descriptions from the eBay pages. All of the E-maxx stuff was purchased from a seller on eBay. The Hyperion equipment was purchased from MaxAmps.

I was just joking around.
But i will say you should try that emaxx on 4s and 6s befor selling it.
You wouldn't sell just the motor would you?

I'm interested in the mamba monster, is it the same one that comes in the 1/10 e-revo?

P.S how much to ship to Frog Lake A.B Canada T0A 1M0?

I recognize that table your a chop shop guy. Good stuff good feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back