2055 throttle servo cable ripped out.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo3.3Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey everybody I bashed my revo last weekend at the sandput and the track in wolcott. I got home to go to the sandpit again and i was giving full throttle and the servo was twitching. I finally got some time today to take a look at it, i took it out and BAM! the cable was loose inside and when i took it out it ripped out.

The question is How do i fix it? which cable goes where ? i know how to solder stuff i just dont know where the cables

I made some diagrams below ,PLEASE help me out or at least try i dont want to buy a new servo since this one is good only the cables are ripped out.

help me out please :]

In the pictures match the wires numbers to each other.

Attachments

• CIMG0402.JPG
    CIMG0402.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 110
  • CIMG0401.JPG
    CIMG0401.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 99
ok looking at your second picture its like this
The top wire is black
The middle wire is Red
the bottom wire is White

THANKS BRO !!!! you saved me 40 bucks. thank you so much

Same problem happened to me last week. Soldered them back in, and was back in action!

Same problem here... Looks like there is not enought wire.. It's tight when mounted... I have one in the revo working and now I can fix the spare using your instructions... Thanks....

UPDATE!!!! I soldered them back in yesterday and it didnt work. i tried it the other way around and it works.

So its

white
red
black

not

black
red
white