2 speed firestorm?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjcoops

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm still on my quest for top speed on my hpi firestorm, is there absolutley any way to convert the firestorm into a 2 speeder?

As this question was answered on another website: "can you mow your lawn with scissors?"

yes, but it wouldn't be practical. currently, no companies make a 2-speed conversion kit for the firestorm, so you would have to craft your own some how. just stick with one speed. if you want high top speed, pick up a jato.

2 speed firestorm

I'm sorry, but its completely practical and very easy to do here is a link.
There are more vids of the 2 speed firestorm by me. It is now a novarossi 528 xr 2 speed firestorm vids should be up tomarrow.

If still interested i have some how to 2 speed a firestorm videos on youtube. It does make a very big diff. and to date have the only one that i know of. This truck has been 2 speed for about a year and a half. about 4 days after they were released so i know it was the first one. I finely decided to not sit on it any longer so check out the vids and if you have ANY trouble send me a vid and i will show you how to get it going. GOOD luck and post a vid. My truck is now a novarossi 528 xr 2 speed firestorm. I just did the conversion this weekend so i will post some vids tomorrow on youtube user chevyguru77 or search 2 speed firestorm.

Last edited by a moderator: