Sold / Found 2 CRT .5s with tons of spares....package deal.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok gents and or ladies. :D

I have today TWO CRT .5 Jammin rides. These were used in my backyard and always maintained.....thus the spares. I have to clean out the hobby office for some larger projects and the wife says these must go. They are very fun and this package will be a great deal for someone out there.

As usual in this hobby all offerings are as is, no warranty or return.

I accept Paypal only and ship fast. Lower 48 only.

One is pull start and one is bump box ( I include the box)

If you have any questions please ask. Usually the pics will speak for them selves.

I am not accepting trades at this time but I will ALWAYS entertain any offers.

$200 all in, shipped to the lower 48. Yes ALL IN....take the whole lot shipped to you for $200.00.

On with the show

all.jpg

1close.jpg

2.jpg

starter.jpg

tires.jpg

side.jpg

both.jpg

Ok like I said, shoot me a pm with questions or if you would like these shipped ASAP ;).

TalonOne

Over and out

Last edited:
i am interested in the lot of crt stuff without the nitro stuff. no engines, bump boxes etc... i have a crt .5 and looking for a good parts lot, my truck however is brushless with mamba max system in it. whats the best you will do minus all the nitro stuff. feel free to text msg or call me at *** *** **** thanks ahead of time, nick

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take the lot + the extra shipping cost, only problem is I live in Canada, I think they would be perfect for my girls. If you change your mind on shipping, paypal is one click away.

Not ready to break the up that way just yet.....but I will let you know.

TalonOne

i am interested in the lot of crt stuff without the nitro stuff. no engines, bump boxes etc... i have a crt .5 and looking for a good parts lot, my truck however is brushless with mamba max system in it. whats the best you will do minus all the nitro stuff. feel free to text msg or call me at 606 407 2616. thanks ahead of time, nick

Extreme:

Hmmmmm pm me your addy there and I will run shipping costs for you
......I just do not like customs ...so it is your risk what gets thru..

TalonOne

Last edited:
Sale Pending to the great white north.

SOLD to the gent from Alberta...thanks EXTREME!

Last edited:
That was quick, Talon. I guess they heard that you did great deals on your sales.

That was quick, Talon. I guess they heard that you did great deals on your sales.

Hey Hamz....how you been.

Yea I guess I just GIVE IT AWAY!!

I always know I can find a good buyer here......ebay is for suckers...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back