1/7 Scale MAXXslash Leaked on eBay.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Released.

Screenshot_20240227-153148.png

Screenshot_20240227-153212.png

Screenshot_20240227-153218.png

Screenshot_20240227-153229.png

Screenshot_20240227-153239.png

Screenshot_20240227-153245.png

Screenshot_20240227-153250.png

Screenshot_20240227-153224.png

I need one to convert to a 6s rusty 4x4!!!! What if they come out with a MAXXRUSTLER?!?!?!?!?

The demo video wasn't bad. The best Duperbash could do with the 6s Senton was nosedive it repeatedly. The Maxx Slash looks like a fun ride.

Just watched a video on the Maxx Slash. That thing is an absolute turd. The suspension looks like it does nothing at all. And the ESC burned up in less than 5 minutes. No thank you Traxxas.

I own a Traxxas Sludge. I've thrown twice as much money at it than what the truck cost. It's still the "Sludge", just faster. With this experience I don't have high hopes for the Maxx Slash. Traxxas trucks look good but seem to fall short on performance.

I own a Traxxas Sludge. I've thrown twice as much money at it than what the truck cost. It's still the "Sludge", just faster. With this experience I don't have high hopes for the Maxx Slash. Traxxas trucks look good but seem to fall short on performance.
If they sold their crap minus electronics, I maybe would buy one or two of their RC'S. But I ain't paying a dime for their garbage electronics.

^ That's a idea.
I've never used any Traxxas VXL stuff. But now I know never to try lol
I actually like Traxxas 2WDs a lot. So much buildablity! MMing is so fun.

Diffs and a plastics kit would be fine for me. Let's face it, everything else is going to get replaced.
Exactly. If I wanted a Slash, I would buy the LCG chassis and build one from aftermarket parts. Same with any of their other RC's besides the UDR maybe.

Exactly. If I wanted a Slash, I would buy the LCG chassis and build one from aftermarket parts. Same with any of their other RC's besides the UDR maybe.
Car Action Readers Rides June 2018. The truck started as a LCG kit and 2 prebuilt gear boxes, everything else came from somewhere else.

IMG_20190316_145203.jpg

Car Action Readers Rides June 2018. The truck started as a LCG kit and 2 prebuilt gear boxes, everything else came from somewhere else.

View attachment 189026
LCG chassis, shocks, and rear shock tower is Traxxas. The shocks will get replaced with Pro-Lines eventually. Everything else is aftermarket or 3d printed. The Slash really isn't a bad setup once you build it out of non-Traxxas stuff 😆
20211227_142241.jpg

Here's the video I was referring to. Fast forward to 3:10 and just watch the suspension. I have never seen a 6s rig that drives like a Walmart toy, but the Maxx Slash sure does. The ESC fries shortly after that.

Last edited:
Back