1/5 carson opel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazzo2000

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hi i just received my new 1/5 carson opel now I've got 20 cars.....hmmmmm what should i get next
Picture144.jpg
Picture145.jpg
Picture146.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, very impressive! Sounds like you've got a nice collection going now.

What's under the lid on that thing? What are the specs? Is it gas or nitro?

What's under the lid on that thing? What are the specs? Is it gas or nitro?

the two that are on the floor are petrol cars 1/5 and the one on the table is a 1/5 with a turbine engine

Nice touch withe the glass case for the turbine car. :D

thanks if i go abroad with the funny car that is called satanas toy i wont to build her a caryer in the shape of a coffin lol

i hear the carson/smartech units are pretty nice with a few good mods. one of the only offbrand cars i would think about buying in onroad respects. looks good man, you need to add a Bergonzoni Porsche 911T to your Garage. lol

i hear the carson/smartech units are pretty nice with a few good mods. one of the only offbrand cars i would think about buying in onroad respects. looks good man, you need to add a Bergonzoni Porsche 911T to your Garage. lol

i always wanted a 911 porsche ill get one one day

very nice, definately if I ever get around to onroad it would have to be 1/5. Is that car mainly a drifter? or can you set it up for road course stuff...

I've put in new pictures they:first_place: use them for racing drifting i dont know

well i had fun with this car at the show doing donuts lol but look what happened >:D
PICT0556.jpg

PICT0557.jpg

Back