soon to be blown!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squid929

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I picked up a super charger from RB Innovations. Wondering if anyone has used these and what I can expect? I wanted to try it on my ST1 first as it's broken in, but I need a specific flywheel which they don't have. They can make one for me if I send the motor in.......no thanks.
So, I'll see what damage I can do with this on the LST2. Hopefully I won't grenade the motor..

You can expect a tuning hassle. Do a search on the supercharger topic and you'll find that nobody suggests running these things on these little mills.

I did a search but came back with nothing on the topic of super chargers

Should have asked before you purchased it. You would have found that these are a tuning nightmare, you will not get the engine to run properly, and you will kill the mill much sooner from forcing it in to a lean condition. They are no good for any thing other than a shelf queen, even then I wouldnt use one.

ya I found a couple of posts. Kind of a split on opinions of em.

which unit have you used in the past?

Should have asked before you purchased it. You would have found that these are a tuning nightmare, you will not get the engine to run properly, and you will kill the mill much sooner from forcing it in to a lean condition. They are no good for any thing other than a shelf queen, even then I wouldnt use one.

X2

I have seen them run in person and they are nothing more then a gimmick. There are many reasons why the system fails and will not work properly, no hard feelings but I would try and sell it and recoup as much money as you can.

I was wondering that, my own self.
However, the spelling does not Affect me, nor does it have any effect on me. :D

Why would you capatalize a word that's not a proper noun in the middle of a sentence? What is wrong with you?

you hijack my thread over a spelling issue? you need a hobby.....

Let's take a look at your last post Mr. Sensitive.

squid929 said:
ahhh Fek!!...off to the classifieds

Looks to me like you've already received the information you were looking for and had moved on before I threw your thread off course. A thread is not your very own personal string of internet that you can manage just because you created it. It seemed obvious to me that you've received the direction you were looking for, in which case this thread served it's purpose. All the rest of the stuff that happens afterward is the reason why this is such a great community. We joke, we clown and we prank our fellow members because they are our friends and many of us do not come here simply for r/c information but also to socialize. So pull your pink panties out of your ass Mr. IneedpreperationH and loosen up a bit. Just be careful which direction you're standing because my illiterate friend above has a reputation for not wearing any pants..

Welcome to RCNT.

So pull your pink panties out of your ass Mr. IneedpreperationH and loosen up a bit. Just be careful which direction you're standing because my illiterate friend above has a reputation for not wearing any pants...

Roflmfao!!!!!!

Why would you capatalize a word that's not a proper noun in the middle of a sentence? What is wrong with you?
I missed my morning medication.

you hijack my thread over a spelling issue? you need a hobby.....
We have a hobby. That's why we're here. When the info has been given, we switch to our back up hobby, busting chops. :D

Roflmfao!!!!!!
You think that was funny? Where's my LiPo powered stick....and where are my pants?

You think that was funny? Where's my LiPo powered stick....and where are my pants?

Dont know where your stick is, but you forgot your pants here last night...along with your pink panties...hehehe

good one Lessen! Looks to me like you're the sensitive one here. I was only kidding around with the hijack comment. I know how forums work. maybe I should have added a little smiley or maybe "LOL"?
It was all in fun, carry on.....

Australia's koalas could be wiped out within 30 years unless urgent action is taken t

Hey I read this and found it pretty shocking. Who would have though that the Koala were so promiscuous. Not only that how did they get chlamydia to begin with? I mean really?

Australia's koalas could be wiped out within 30 years unless urgent action is taken to halt a decline in population, according to researchers.

They say development, climate change and bushfires have all combined to send the numbers of wild koalas plummeting. In addition to all the other hazards koala bears face; animal attacks and getting hit by cars, they are also facing the dangers of two infectious diseases which are ravaging the koala population.

First is a retrovirus, known as KoRV, which causes similar symptoms as the virus that causes AIDS in humans. The virus alters the koala’s DNA causing leukemia, bone marrow failure, cancer and AIDS-like immune deficiencies.

Up to 50% of koala bears are infected with chlamydiosis, a bacterial infection caused by the organism Chlamydia. With the immune system being compromised in many koalas, the chlamydial infection is so much worse where bears are ravaged by the bacteria.

Wildlife authorities in Australia have already seen the extinction of some koala populations due to the newly seen (2000) retrovirus and there are fears that there may be more to come.

Previous estimates put the number of koalas at more than 100,000 - but the latest calculations suggest there could now be as few as 43,000.

good one Lessen! Looks to me like you're the sensitive one here. I was only kidding around with the hijack comment. I know how forums work. maybe I should have added a little smiley or maybe "LOL"?
It was all in fun, carry on.....

Yes, smiley's go a long way on the internet. It can be hard to tell when a person is using tongue-in-cheek and forms of sarcasm without them.