Sold / Found F/S F/T revo 2.5r

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterdenu

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just ran into really good deal on a second revo so i picked it up and i am looking to part with my first one cheap

revo 2.5r with pullstart, just over a gallon of 25% through this motor
extended wheelbase rear arms
stock wheels and tires (some chrome chips but tires are good)
stock pipe
stock shocks
P2 rockers
FOC
proline chevy truck body
stock radio and servos

this revo is ready to run, just need nitro and a glow igniter, i can also throw in the stock charger for the receiver pack if you need it

I will get some pics up later today once i get the integy piggy backs off of it and remount the stock shocks

PRICE.... $200 shipped usps priority.. just want it to go to someone who will use it, truck runs too well to be a dust collector :D

OR

TRADE for a radio system with or without servo for single steering...

offers by pm, paypal, or trade for radio system is preferred... check my ebay feedback if you would like, (same name) 100% positive close to 200 transactions...

Last edited:
bump... pics will be up by tonight

Great deal, to bad wife wouldn't have it.

giving a brother from a different mother but same milk man a bump.

hard to sell/trade without pix. just alittle advise.

sorry about the pics guys... stupid cable company disconnected my internet when they werent supposed to.... got directv, told them to disconnect the cable tv, but not the internet.... yeah, they listen well... took them since friday to comeback out and hook it up...

let me finish shining her up and ill try to have pics for tonight

Do you still have the reverse parts from the transmission?

If you're wanting a Revo with reverse, you can pick the parts up really cheap from someone that's installed the conversion on here I'm sure, they might give them to you.

I think I have all of my reverse parts, I can give them to Fasterdenu to send to you if you buy it. We live fairly close. You would have to install them. Might be better off though just buying a 3.3 tranny on eBay and dropping it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.