Supercharger and Nitrous Oxide Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey eddy changed his avatar!! WOW

oh yea both are useless use the search button to pull up the thousands of noOb "supercharger / nos" threads

yes use the search. you will find a bunch of stuff on both. besides i dont think the susper charger even works. the nitrous kit thing looks like a death trap. if you crash hard enough KABOOOOOM. lol. i also saw a turbo but i dont think that works either. i will post a pic when i find it.

I decide to actually check the forums today and this is what I get......amazing....

2 stroke and Turbo would be damn near Impossible....wait it would be impossible....no back pressure

here is the turbo.

Attachments

• turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 654
dannyd said:
here is the turbo.

Is that yours? if so how the heck does that work?

And nitrous is a good thing,if you want to burn your cylinder up.

no its not mine. i found it online but there is no word if it works. it does look like a small version of a real one though.

lol, yea just search and I'm sure you will find what you were looking for.

dannyd said:
it does look like a small version of a real one though.

They work just as well at the plastic thing "that look Just like a Blower" that glue on your hood.

ok, i searched "supercharger" "superchargers", and "nitrous". There were no search results.

Leave the ricing to your civic. Rc is a pure hobby, dont try to ruin it with Gimmick retarded poop.

i searched super charger and got 105 pages of stuff. but anyway there a big waste....

they are great if your a noob looking for expensive thrills. Thats if they even work!
Just buy a faster engine or a 3 speed.....this isnt 2 fast 2 furious!
Buy one if you want...prepare to be dissapointed though

i race a top alcohol outlaw dragster and i know that without my supercharger i might as well stay at home.my 500 inch motor makes 900hp without the blower and 1800 with it so even if i am a newbie to this sight you do the math!

to kurtf5. i have the 4.6 on my truck and the three speed. whats next to get more mph?

4u2nv said:
Leave the ricing to your civic. Rc is a pure hobby, dont try to ruin it with Gimmick retarded poop.
gimmick retarded poop is what kids call things they dont understand !

Whats next?
There are quite afew things you can do to gradually get more speed. Buy lighter parts, larger tyres, a higher % fuel, a better glow plug, lean it out abit more etc...
Also we werent talking about 900HP dragsters!
Hardly any people buy superchargers because they are most likely to ruin your engine.