Sold / Found Lots of stuff for sale: FT NTC3, OS 12 TZ 5 port, JR XS3 pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowboardgeek1

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Lots of stuff for sale: FT NTC3, OS 12 TZ 5 port, JR XS3 pro

Hey guys

I have some stuff I need to sell. Cash only, no trades. Pics shown below.

1. FT NTC3 - Brand New, just built, never touched the ground. Has brand new foam tires, FT battery pack, custom painted Cadillac CTS-V body. Everything in perfect brand new condition. Includes everything that comes with a FT NTC3. Retail price on the kit, plus foam tires and the body, will cost you at least 350. I will sell for $250 SHIPPED.

2. OS 12 TZ 5 Port - Brand New, not one drop of fuel ran thru it. I was going to use this engine in my MTX3 prospec, but I have a Mugen X12 so I dont need this engine. Retail price on this engine is $200. I will sell for 160 SHIPPED.

If you want the FT NTC3 PLUS the engine, I will sell both for $350 SHIPPED. That's a savings of $60 from me, and from retail, that's a savings of at least $150!

Both prices are FIRM. I need the cash, but if this doesn't sell, it will either go to ebay, or I will keep for later use.

3. JR XS3 PRO w/ RS 300 receiver - Used but in excellent condition. Price is $125 SHIPPED.

Pics are below. If you need referrences, I have EXCELLENT feedback here, ebay, & rctech.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a379/snowboardgeek1/Ad/

P.S the helios is not for sale

Also, no electronics on the car for sale other than the FT battery pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.