"Last Hoorah" RCNT Bash ... input needed please.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver6127

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got this idea from a thread that Corrado PSI started.

Now that summer is upon us and all the nitros are being fired up, it would be great to have a bash. I know that there is the Annual Buffalo bash coming up but for some of us, that is a trek. I was thinking about something more driveable for the Ct, NJ, NY and Pa people. Possibly even Md. Nothing in the summer since most of us have our vacation plans already set it. Probably more towards the Fall when the racing season is ending and the track will be more open on weekends. What do you guys think? BTW, it's off road.
track1.jpg

Click HERE for the track at Pit Stop Hobbies.

Lots of stuff to do around there. CLICK HERE
Hershey Park is only 14.7 miles away

It can be a family event as well. I can only imagine what kind of trouble we'd get in to.

Last edited:
Picture size violation! :p:

Edit: Oh great ! LOL

Last edited:
What violation? :whistle:

what about team rcnt south?? i live in texas so all those are trecks for me..

Well, the whole East, south ... etc has been scrapped. We're one big happy family now. Everyone who races falls under the Team RCNT flag.

NCNitro said:
Why is it the LAST hoorah? There are never going to be any more RCNT bashes?
I meant Last hoorah as in a season closer for the year since that's when the days start to get shorter and colder. Of course there will be other bashes. I wish that we had weather up here in the NE like down there in Florida or towards the west and south where we could run practically all year.

Diver6127 said:
I wish that we had weather up here in the NE like down there in Florida or towards the west and south where we could run practically all year.

i can and do.. it never gets cold for more than a few days here but the heat, man, will kill ya!! and the humidity!!! 100% all the time!! you sweat and stil dont feel cooler

The date will be in September or August?

We need one in north carolina....

Count me in for a Fall bash.. Mt. Joy would be fine for me & Msly, since we have family in Lancaster Pa. :cheers:

Team 17 said:
The date will be in September or August?
I was thinking late september into october. Their racing ends around that time, according to corrado, so we can get the run of the place with the owners permission.

Yup, no running in the park for me. Too many crazy squirrels.

Umm, yeah, I don't think there will be an ECB in Buffalo this year as no one wants to come out to our track. Plus, most of you finally got together in groups to have bashes everywhere so there may never be a bash up here again. Don't take this as sounding sour, I'm just stating fact. Have Fun where ever you guys run!

I would love to come up there for the Buffalo bash. I just can't make a commitment till about 2 weeks before hand due to work. In the Fall it's easier because work tends to drop off going into the fourth fiscal quarter. Hey, how about switching venues and rotate the ECB down here? It's a thought, right?

Go ahead and do what ya'll want so everyone is happy. I'm not gonna force anyone to come to Buffalo. :D

Back