Thunder Tigers new buggy is done and is scheduled to hit hobby shops in September!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
7019ff7a28.gif

Here is the first official information about the release of the new Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 PRO:

The car will be available in September

streamimage_b.jpg

Source: Thunder Tiger Europe

Blazer's Quote "Watch out for this buggy as it is NO JOKE". "Thunder Tiger is spot on with this buggy". "No hype all racer".

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at least we know when it'll be out. For some reason I jus don't like the buggy, dunno why, it must just be me.... :hammer:

I like the shock setup in the front. Protects them from crashes and even scrapes since they mount in back of the towers.

I bet we'll start to see more buggies use that design in the future.

woow, that thing looks sick!! but what's with the tires? everytime i see a buggy with those wierd knobby tires (like a lot of ofna mbx's come with) it just totally turns me off.

I found that those types of tires totally Hook on any surface you run on.
Is this Thunder Tiger's first car? I have their .46 in the heli, and I had a .40 in a plane I traded last year, and they are superb engines. Set it and forget it.

No, they have a few other cars also, another buggy and a MT i think..

I'm with cbreaker and nitro freak

i really like the front suspension design, finally something original AND cool :D, but please ttr dont take marketing photos with those tyres its a major turnoff :(

does anyone know what the dry weight of the car is?

Yeah I really like the front suspension setup. Very nice. But what is that metal plate in the rear? just an engine mount? Engine mount/Chassis brace?

robriguez said:
Yeah I really like the front suspension setup. Very nice. But what is that metal plate in the rear? just an engine mount? Engine mount/Chassis brace?

It looks like engine mount/chassis brace.

I'm with you guys why don't they just put tires on that your going to race with, the bowtie style tires. It sucks that to competitively race you have to change the tires, maybe thats just me.

To the top for mikeburgin

hey guys
think your mising the point, the buggy is what counts not the tyres, buggy looks pretty cool, and the tyres do actually work well we run very similar over here in winter when the ground is a little on the soft side, if your anything like me i got about 20 sets of tyres, all different for any condition, be watching this buggy very intensly to see ho iy goes, hopefully its another car to join the fronm runners

ttr s3 shops

kits will be in the shops in Europe by 20 november
and price will be 499 euro
see pictures on www.sabattinicars.com

Last edited:
Whats the retail price in US an as it been drive'en yet that anyboy knows of ¿?¿?¿?

Rolex said:
I found that those types of tires totally Hook on any surface you run on.
I love that style of shoe too. I buy the Ofna version off e-bay really cheap. They do have great traction too but their durability leaves a little to be desired.

anybody got a CLOSER pic of everything?
a link to a website or something?

:) mop :)

Man I can't get enough of that thing. It is jaw droping, OMG awsome. That is one I could put on the shelf just to look at. Who am I kidding? I run the $hit out of it!!!

Okay, this thing was supposed to be out in September, hit European hobby shops in November, and I have yet to find a single link to a place that sells it. Plenty of articles on it, but no one seems to have much more than a story.

Any ideas? Has anyone seen one (aside from pictures and articles), yet?