HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I figured I would jump on before work this morning. hopefully I get home from work to a message that my truck is on it's way!!!!

And yeah thanks for the chance woodie

well I figured I would jump on before work this morning. hopefully I get home from work to a message that my truck is on it's way!!!!

And yeah thanks for the chance woodie

One last pointless post from me too.

Who knows....when Woodie is damn well good and ready!! That's when. But sooner is better actually. Just saying.

yes i like that answer
we are all very anxious to know who won

I know I am going to be happy to get that PM from Woodie. It will be super sweet. We will see what happens I guess.

When does the madness end? 12AM EST, MT or PST?

Where is this operation based out of anyway? How long will it take to ship that little thing to me? Making weekend plans already.....

:D:D:D:D

I've decided to not end the contest until the 22nd of July. So keep posting everyone.

I've decided to not end the contest until the 22nd of July. So keep posting everyone.

then i better post some more before july

Last edited:
November 15, 2011 @ 1:00 EST, the contest shall end. Any posts after said time will not be eligible.

Sometime after 1:00 EST (like after I return from lunch) a random post number will be picked, the owner of said post number will also be the owner of a new HPI Mini Recon.

thats great thanks for the update Woodie

Might as well get one more in, not that one more can compete with the spamathon by Joey and King, but hey, what the hell right :D

Might as well get one more in, not that one more can compete with the spamathon by Joey and King, but hey, what the hell right :D

There is no spamathon Joey and I are on all the time
we just followed the rules since it started

RULES:

Become a Supporting Member!
Reply as many times as you'd like in this thread, all posts should make some sense. Any spammy nonsense posts will be removed. A random post number will be picked after the contest closes.

good luck to everyone

November 15, 2011 @ 1:00 EST, the contest shall end. Any posts after said time will not be eligible.

Sometime after 1:00 EST (like after I return from lunch) a random post number will be picked, the owner of said post number will also be the owner of a new HPI Mini Recon.

yes about 3 hours away

Morning update

MR4X4KING 33
frickenjoey 32
Precision1 24
alien13 22
Macguyver 17
bergoff 15
slowngreen 15
Lessen 13
NCNitro 13
Racer 1966 13