HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that would not look good and alot of people would complain if you won since you are doing the giveaways

Finally a giveaway that I can enter! Really want one of these.

I've only won the summit. wish i still had it...

---------- Post added at 3:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:59 PM ----------

i think i won a gift card once..

I haven't got anything yet, its my turn!

---------- Post added at 3:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:59 PM ----------

Only? :hehe: Sounds pretty good to me...

i just really wanna try a electric car

i want a savage flux. when i win this, maybe someone will trade me :D

I'm due to win something.

I've only won a Mini-T, an MGT and the Cow RC large work mat from RCNT.

I guess that would not look good and alot of people would complain if you won since you are doing the giveaways

I WON I WON!!!!

:D :D

Okay maybe not, but I did go pick up the HPI Recon from my LHS (BigBlueHobbies) today. I'm very tempted to take it out and run it but instead I just took it out took these photos and placed a couple RCNT decals in the box. :p:

hpi-recon-box.jpg

hpi-mini-recon-new.jpg

that would be fun to have to play with inside the house during the snowy and cold winter months :D

Tell ya what woody, if I win you can play with it before mailing it!

I might just go and buy one anyway. For me of corse!

I got a $25 gift card once. I was one number off on winning a RC once. But I am a person who could lose a game of craps with a set of loaded dice.

i think I'm due to win seeing how i havent won anything :(

my cat would probably have a blast running after it to :D......how fast do these little things go ??

Thanks for the contest! I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on something like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back