finaly done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i finaly got done re building my revo and got the stacks working.
[ame]http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/qaart/?action=view&current=0815091709.flv[/ame]

Did the pipes cause any performance loss because by the looks of the vid. it seems like it did loose a little?

no what it was that the batt in the car were dead

Now if it just had enough power to roll through the grass....

Now if it just had enough power to roll through the grass....

lmao...didn't you read above...he said it had a dead battery and thats what was affecting the performence of the motor...cause aparently in quaart land the battery afects how the motor runs..

:\

yall just jealous of qaart land where we fix every thing with jb weld.

I know at least one thing you can't fix with JB weld. Not even if you lived where they make it. ;) ya know what I'm talking about.

And I can see how a dead battery can affect motor performance, but not engine performance. :D Oh sh!!t now look what I've started. :p:

qaart I hope you have some kind of roll-cage thought up, because those stacks will be gone on first rollover.

I wanna see some high-speed runs with that thing.

Last edited:
I was gonna ask if you had any clutch shoes left but after watching the last 10 seconds of the video I suppose I don't need to. At least the smoke looks cool coming out the top.

its a high stall clutch and last 10sec i held in place with my foot

need to get a dodge or ford deisel body for it now.

just got me a f 250 body. i went to a rc car show showed off and won a sindwinder esc. and sold it for 60.

qaart, you're one of a kind! I think this is def some of your best handy work!

o man you just wait till i post my truck body that was the best i ever done