Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the Dinameter on the bag, these are supposed to be medium. I eat really hot stuff. These things are hotter than medium. I'd say extra hot 🤪
20240508_123059.jpg

Does Doritos have anything in the extra hot level?
I bet they think the flaming hot are. I think they must be referring to a different kinda flaming. More like luke warming hot on those. I dunno. But these Andy Capp's Hot Fries ripoff are hot dayum hot. Wow.

My system is weird, the only way I lose weight is starve myself.
I've tried the smaller meal through out the day, no such luck.
I've just been a bad boy is all.
My Dr. usually asks why I'm not losing weight, last year I told him, pffttt you ride your bike
around town and smell all those yummy BBQs going and see if you lose weight.

My system is weird, the only way I lose weight is starve myself.
I've tried the smaller meal through out the day, no such luck.
I've just been a bad boy is all.
My Dr. usually asks why I'm not losing weight, last year I told him, pffttt you ride your bike
around town and smell all those yummy BBQs going and see if you lose weight.
It gets harder when you get older huh.

Curious... you didn't like the oatmeal. But how'd ya feel that day after eating it?

No different. I used to eat a lot of oatmeal years ago but just got burnt out with it.
So I'm not a stranger to it. Sometimes we have to Dr. up healthy food to make it taste better,
and sometimes that's a unhealthy choice. I'm just not a fan of it.
I like Cream of Wheat better.

No different. I used to eat a lot of oatmeal years ago but just got burnt out with it.
So I'm not a stranger to it. Sometimes we have to Dr. up healthy food to make it taste better,
and sometimes that's a unhealthy choice. I'm just not a fan of it.
I like Cream of Wheat better.
Cream of wheat is my favorite as well. Especially if it's just a bit lumpy 😁

Back