What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not listening to any music right now. I had recently been putting on LoFi music / beats on YouTube while I do my school work. Helps me stay focused.
I also read that metal music helps with depression / stress.

I want to do this. I just don't know how. I like music, that you might not like. turbo. I like ode to billy Joe. Can you help me do this?I love Johny Cash. And Pink Floyd. Mike

I want to do this. I just don't know how. I like music, that you might not like. turbo. I like ode to billy Joe. Can you help me do this?I love Johny Cash. And Pink Floyd. Mike
You mean share a youtube video? There should be an option to "share" in the details under the video. Select copy link, then come back to this thread and paste.
Here's a "how to"..

Last edited:
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Screenshot_20230606-213102.png

Hollywood Undead and Jelly Roll - House Of Mirrors.

I really don't know what I'm doing here. I got 2 of 1 somehow. Kinda stinks.
My music may not be good, for this site. I like Styx, Pink Floyd, Paccabelles Cannon. Theme song from Last of the Mohicans, Masterpiece Theater. Do you know from Mahogany. Music makes me happy. :) I will try another video. Sailing Christopher Cross.

Last edited:
I like Pink Floyd.:)

I know 1 song from Styx

I got a cologne which is called Mahogany Coconut. 🙃 🤣

I will try. Take on me, Aha.

Any thoughts? My 2nd video. Thanks Mike.

Last edited:
I will try. Take on me, Aha.

Any thoughts? My 2nd video. Thanks Mike.
Success!😁🍻
I admit it's not my favorite, I really disliked this song when it was on the radio/mtv constantly. Nowadays I don't mind it so much.. dammit, I'm getting old!!😂😂🍻
Take me back to..

You sure ur in 8th grade!? I have my doubts..🤔
JK. Great music right there!😎
Lol. My mom taught me right. I don't listen to today's music. Sounds trash, bleh.

70s, 80s, 90s, 00s pop, rock, classic rock, metal.

I actually do listen to some today music, but its because of the bass that it has.

I do listen to some newer country rock / pop / just country.

My grandma is obsessed with Walker Hayes. I like some of his songs. Some of his songs are bass-y.

I listen to Sean Stemaly. Not that huge of a country singer. I listen to him now just because of his 1 song called "Z71"

If you can't tell, I am a basshead. I like bass. And I like Audio gear. Especially vintage Audio if you haven't seen my Audio / speaker threads. ;)

I show my audio setup in this thread (@Greywolf74 thread too): https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/so-i-did-a-thing.138523/

Back