What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mainly classical music of sorts. A lot of pieces I like are composed by Tchaikovsky (My favorite is the Waltz of the Flowers), but Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Debussy, Strauss, etc are good as well!
John Williams is another of my favs. He is just THE master of Classical guitar.

Mainly classical music of sorts. A lot of pieces I like are composed by Tchaikovsky (My favorite is the Waltz of the Flowers), but Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Debussy, Strauss, etc are good as well!
Wasn't expecting that.. Nice
Wow that's some crazy finger work guitar playing..👍👍

Wasn't expecting that.. Nice
Wow that's some crazy finger work guitar playing..👍👍
Yeah, I can fingerpick guitar - Travist D style like Dust in the Wind by Kansas. But John Williams is from another planet.

I dont listen to classical very often but I do very much appreciate it. My favorite piece has got to be "Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto #3 in D Minor"

Mark Knopfler is one of my favorite guitarists of all time. And for the youngsters, he's the guy that sings "Money for Nothing (and Your Chicks for Free)".

This song just puts me in a trance at about the 10:00 mark.
My favorite guitarist of all time is Stevie Ray Vaughan. The blues just pours out of this man. Hes incredible to watch

My favorite guitarist of all time is Stevie Ray Vaughan. The blues just pours out of this man. Hes incredible to watch
That my friend is the greatest guitar player who ever lived. And I often sit and wonder what the world of music would be like if he had been with us a little longer. If I could bring back one musician, this would be the one. And everyone always mentions his guitar playing. But the man could sang like nobody else as well.

That my friend is the greatest guitar player who ever lived. And I often sit and wonder what the world of music would be like if he had been with us a little longer. If I could bring back one musician, this would be the one. And everyone always mentions his guitar playing. But the man could sang like nobody else as well.
He was really starting to develop his voice too when he died too

He was really starting to develop his voice too when he died too
I often shed a tear watching some of his videos. The man wasn't here long enough, and I like to think God had a music fest and needed the best there is to perform for him 😉

This is one of my favorite vids of Stevie. After recently waking, he does a sound check. It's just an amazing performance for nobody.

I really love the fact that even after he was famous he still used to play small venues cuz he said it felt more personal.

Cool song, love me some Ozzy and Black Sabbath. Diary Of A Madman probably my all-time favorite album, and if I could bring one musician back from the dead, it would be Randy Rhoads.

The new Billy Idol song has been on heavy rotation in my house as of late, it's pretty awesome.

The thing is ,after listening to those well known artist for 40 years ,you get burned out on it ,
so I listen to more unknown artist now for a change!
There is so many unknown artist that have great talent!.. :cool:

Back