Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RICH ASS!!!!!!!!! just kidding wish i had a work-shop just 1/3 as big or stocked..

since someone brought it back, i might as well ask, What are the .223 rounds for? Gonna strap an ar-15 to the top of that losi?

Wow coach I missed the thread before, but your workbench looks great. I'm currently reorganzing my hobby room. Everytime it gets filled up, I install more shlfs and storage and organize everything, and in a few weeks theres so many parts boxes that I can hardly get in the room, then I have to start the process all over lol.

i beat u have a thousand locks on that shed - room i would have cameras all sorts really cool room

since someone brought it back, i might as well ask, What are the .223 rounds for? Gonna strap an ar-15 to the top of that losi?

I noticed that also Alpine I believe thats how he solves the locks issue.

dang dude...sweet! i definitely took a couple notes from you... thanks! :p:

Hey guys, thanks for all the compliments, been gone for a bit but should have some down time.

The .223 is left over from security when we had to take the boat into some unfriendly areas of the world, never know when you might have to reach out and touch some one............

your workbench blows mine out of the water in cleanliness and organization.....mines a wreck lol

Yours is a nice motivator though, I'm going to buy some screwdriver racks next time I go to harbor freight.

Wow I missed this when you first did it , that is one hell of a work bench, I could only wish to have one as cool and organized as yours some day....

how do you keep it so neat, my room looks like a train wreck.

I did see that there was an old thread where people posted pics of where they work on their cars. But instead of zombie-ing an old thread I figured why not start a new one. So, post pics of where you do your wrenching!

I just got done revamping part of my workshop/home office and dedicated part of it for RC work:

Main work area
View attachment 7273

Tools wall. My compressor lives under here along with the easel/stand used for airbrushing.
View attachment 7274

Parts wall
View attachment 7275

Car storage. Note the super fly turntable. Yes, it has an 8-track. Yes, it works. Yes, I have working 8-track cassettes. I only point this out so Rolex can be jealous.
WORKSHOP4.jpg

Last edited:
Those pics just make me jealous... nice spot man.

Thanks. I'm lucky in that I have the space to have a setup like this. The area used to be my computer lab but I migrated all the servers & racks to the garage. There was a pic in a thread here somewhere where someone had an amazing workspace. I was hoping to see it again to get some ideas :) Plus, some people who wrench on their kitchen table or floor or whatever have really neat ideas on storage & stuff. It's always cool to see how our obsession creates innovation.

I like that set up Amoeba. Mine is still a work in progress bu here you go.

th_100_0507.jpg

I did see that there was an old thread where people posted pics of where they work on their cars. But instead of zombie-ing an old thread I figured why not start a new one. So, post pics of where you do your wrenching!

I just got done revamping part of my workshop/home office and dedicated part of it for RC work:

Main work area
View attachment 7273

Tools wall. My compressor lives under here along with the easel/stand used for airbrushing.
View attachment 7274

Parts wall
View attachment 7275

Car storage. Note the super fly turntable. Yes, it has an 8-track. Yes, it works. Yes, I have working 8-track cassettes. I only point this out so Rolex can be jealous.
View attachment 7276

I think I might have some old 8-tracks somewhere, if I can find them I'll let you know if your interested.?

Nice looking bench Amoeba! I'll try to get mine posted this evening. Nothing that nice though.

Yeah mines nothing special, just a garage with a table and a stereo.

I have a table in my computer room with some little plastic shelves and two big shelves I mounted on the wall and that's about it. You guys are so organized and have so much room. Makes me jealous.

do ya really want me to take a picture of my garage floor?

Back