Post up your RC MEMEs!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1697927895923~2.jpg

LOL. I told my wife that if I die before she does to sell all my stuff on here so that way when she sells everything for dirt cheap, cuz she has no idea what any of it is, at least Ill know you guys ended up getting some killer deals lol.

LOL. I told my wife that if I die before she does to sell all my stuff on here so that way when she sells everything for dirt cheap, cuz she has no idea what any of it is, at least Ill know you guys ended up getting some killer deals lol.
Maybe start a inventory post and start taking bids?🤣

I'm OK if you want to do that early... while I'm still working and have disposable income. :happy:

I can start the bidding at $10 per lot!

I'm OK if you want to do that early... while I'm still working and have disposable income. :happy:

I can start the bidding at $10 per lot!
Not while I'm still kickin'!!! hahahaha

well she pointing at my uncle, he hasent fixed his car (buggy) yet and its been broken for 3 months.
My cars are all running, some are running well, some might be running a little rough. But they should be ready to go for racing and bashing in the spring / summer

Just to be clear......she's pointing at all you slackers. @Greywolf74. And @WickedFog. are the top contenders at the moment. 🤣

Back