Not big Corvette fan BUT wait a second here šŸ§

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon in the air fryer is awesome!
Wheel are ugly and you couldn't pay me enough to drive a Corvette.
I've seen one lose traction and it's ugly.
Ugly? Losing traction is half the fun of a vette. I've driven a lot of em. The early Z06's are a lot of fun. If you want comfort, drive a buick or Lexus. If you want your backside to pucker, hard to beat a vette for the money.

Bacon in the air fryer is awesome!

Ugly? Losing traction is half the fun of a vette. I've driven a lot of em. The early Z06's are a lot of fun. If you want comfort, drive a buick or Lexus. If you want your backside to pucker, hard to beat a vette for the money.
Exactly. A lot of fun. The problem these days is that a younger generation with way more money than brains are buying rear wheel drive vettes and super cars. They've only driven front wheel drive cars. And have no idea how to drive them! They panic the minute those tires lose traction. Slam on the brakes. Crash! Plenty of Youtube videos to back me up. Morons.

I'll take the motor. Tranny too if it's 4speed or greater for my truck. After I roast the tires that is.

Back