My brain is about to explode due to indecisiveness!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently wrapping up this project...
1000000428.jpg

You need a fleet of scx24s
Am I the only one who hates working on these? I have two of them for my boys and dreaddddd working on them. I currently have one that needs a new motor and maybe ESC since it was driven as a submarine yesterday. 😔

I love working on them. Pretty easy.

Am I the only one who hates working on these? I have two of them for my boys and dreaddddd working on them. I currently have one that needs a new motor and maybe ESC since it was driven as a submarine yesterday. 😔
I actually prefer working on my minis than my larger rigs, I think it's because they take up less space. Most of my colorful language comes when I drop someting, those little screws are way harder to find on the floor.

I actually prefer working on my minis than my larger rigs, I think it's because they take up less space. Most of my colorful language comes when I drop someting, those little screws are way harder to find on the floor.
I’m the opposite. I prefer working on the bigger rigs than the tiny ones. I have to use a magnifier lamp just to see the screws. Holding them on the driver is another challenge. Most of the time I want to hulk smash the whole rig and then it somehow comes back together in the end. 😂

When ever I drop something and can't find it, I call the wife down into the shop.
She is a eagle eye.

My rc workshop is the only place in the house that’s mine and I’m trying to keep it that way. I’ll go down sometimes just to drink a soda then come back up. It’s my 5 minutes in paradise 🏝️
My 5 minutes of paradise is the bathroom. But they knock on the door or yell through it. Congrats on your quiet place.

Back