How many of you spend time in the toy aisle?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While in a Wal Mart or a Target, or the like, how many of you must go through the toy aisle just for fun. Primarily the Hot Wheels or scale cars and Monster Trucks just to see if there's something that catches your eye? Be honest. I do it all the time. I guess the kid that always liked to do that never grew out of me. Just couldn't help myself today. 🤣🤣🤣 I was in Wal Mart today and had some time to kill so guess where I went?

The F1 cars come with their own acrylic display case.
View attachment 188647
View attachment 188648

I also have a 1/12 scale of this 2016 KTM RC390
View attachment 188649

My real 2016 KTM RC390
View attachment 188650
I have to admit, I do check what Hotwheels and lego minifigures are on the shelf. They are for my son ok. OK? 🤣

Last edited:
I have to admit, I do check what Hotwheels and lego minifigures are on the shelf. They are for my son ok. OK? 🤣
1000006452.jpg

1000006453.jpg

1000006454.jpg

1000006455.jpg

My house is full of toys, I don't need to go to the toy aisle anymore. 🤣 I'm not kidding. :rolleyes:

I have a problem when it comes to toys. Yep big problem, I have no more room to add new ones. :eek:
Photos or we won't believe you. Although I have seen your free-range minifigures.

Photos or we won't believe you. Although I have seen your free-range minifigures.
Doom's house looks like a toy museum with skeletons and GI Joe dolls protecting the goods.

I have a 6 year old, so yes i spend lots of time in the toy isle
And likely more than a few minutes, saying: no :joyful:

It’s got nothing to do with age for me. It’s a lack of interest. RC cars fill the void in my hunting, shooting, fishing obsessions. My toy isle has powder, primers, ammo, etc….
+1
Got some parts in today... couldn't resist JoeBob's price on pistol-length 9mm AR barrels.

And likely more than a few minutes, saying: no :joyful:
He have a chore board, if he gets enough stickers he can buy a toy. It takes about 50 stickers to fill the board and for me it's about a $20-30 toy. He just got a $10 pokemon toy that we neoigatiated 15 stickers for, but then i saw his excellant report card and i told he he got the toy for that.

Back