Chrome plating on rims and parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi everyone, RAMTech-RC has finally figured out a speical process to make Chrome plating available to the masses. We have made special racks and masking methods that fit our small size needs.

The first set of parts that ware done are my Viper rims. We will also be running Chrome on any customer's aluminum parts that you send in. We can now do bulkheads, a-arms, chassis', etc. This will be show quality work, and will therefore take a few weeks, and probably cost a bit as well.

Here are some pics of the Viper Chrome. Since they came out so shiny, we are shipping a free pair of sunglasses with every order.

Chrome2.GIF

Chrome4.GIF

I will be adding a new page to my site for this Chrome service. Give me a PM if you need anything done.

Thanks, Rob

Last edited:
No pics..

Are you plating plastic, metal, or anything that doesn't scream when you drop it in the pot?

I see the pics now??

Only aluminum for now. As we move into the first quarter of 2004, we will begin offering Color Chrome on any plastic or aluminum parts.