Anyone accidentally stab themselves with a lexan body reamer?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a blue shop towel and rubber band,or occasionally a zip tie. Or if it hurts, a wet shop towel.

invest in some avian blood stop( its for blood feathers when trimming a birds wings) a bottle of super glue with an applicator brush and a 20 pack of various sutures and a small set of hemos

Or just use your soldering iron to cauterize the wound.

I tried that before. It works. 10/10 :thumbs-up:

Smells like Chicken when doing so. 11/10. Ready for dinner.

Make sure to get that raisin core too.

(***Risky actions performed safely, do not try at home***)
(*** Or else you would go to the ER if you hold it too long***)

Last edited:
I almost tore my finger off a few months ago and just went to the ER with my hand sitting on some wadded up paper towels.
1000000303.jpg

Wash the area with clean cold water. Dry the area with gauss. Add Neosporin. Then wrap with a clean gauss. Can't spell gause? Oh well. :thumbs-up:. I forgot to mention, that if the wound smells like rotting flesh, it's kinda late for stitches. 🤣 . Just is.

Kinda late for that now. 🤣 . I have a 1st aid kit from hell. 1st responders kit. USAF. :thumbs-up:. Can do sutures, and such.

Took some very bad advice from the father-in-law and tried to adjust the tension on my garage door spring... Turns out those things are very dangerous.
Those and trailer door springs ain't something to play with. Your lucky that was the extent. One of the jobs I'd rather pay for.

invest in some avian blood stop( its for blood feathers when trimming a birds wings) a bottle of super glue with an applicator brush and a 20 pack of various sutures and a small set of hemos
Whoa, slow your roll Dr. Dolittle, it's just a jab. :D

Those and trailer door springs ain't something to play with. Your lucky that was the extent. One of the jobs I'd rather pay for.
After the fact... I found out that people have died doing it😱.

I was building a subwoofer box when I was like 23. 2-1/2" drywall screws and a screw gun with a 2" long tip. Screw slipped and phillips bit burrowed completely through the web of skin and flesh between my thumb and index finger.