Zero Days. Game OVER

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two...

Game OVER

Last edited by a moderator:
He's standing up there now, knees shaking, perspiring heavily.
In barely 10 more minutes it will be too late. Poor guy.
Let's all have a beer in his memory. We will try to remember him as one of the guys.

:cheers::drink::ale::burp::wasted::cheers:

He's standing up there now, knees shaking, perspiring heavily.
In barely 10 more minutes it will be too late. Poor guy.
Let's all have a beer in his memory. We will try to remember him as one of the guys.

:cheers::drink::ale::burp::wasted::cheers:

I think something a little stronger is called for. Whiskey or tequila. Lol. I'm sure there having the time of there lives. Just don't drink to much hyper or you might get whiskey d/ck and that would suck. Lol. Yeah I went there. Congrats to both of you!

You guys can make all the fun jokes you want. I'm in morning for the poor guy, I'm putting this on today in memory of a falling man.
2013-11-16110250.png

I'm in agreement, nikko. Since I don't carry a badge I put on black underwear.

Underwear? Where is your sense of adventure Rolex?? Go commando brother

I'm surprised that you didn't just use some black elastic on the Johnson Cam, Rolex.

Game over.

DONE

Game Over!

It was good. Later about 45 minutes with maybe 55-60 people in total. We wanted to keep it basically family only. I'll er some pictures up as soon as we get them.

Busted out some beer and music. Too much beer then music, she caught my right foot with her heel, Broke a toe. Crap. Glad the majority of the honeymoon is to be on my back.

Congratulations to alpine, I'm sure you and the misses will be very happy together. Wish you guys all the best.