You know its a good day when you break something

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traxxas t-maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So the title describeds it I broke my bulkhead. The maxx was running so great I let it idle for like five minutes while I went inside flipped the switch to reverse and ripped it up. Usually though with me when it runs good I break something. I went to pick it up and felt the back was a little loose didn't think anything of it. So I hammered the gas and the rear just fell rite to the ground. Looked at it and where the shock tower connects to the bulkhead it is snapped both of them. Luckly though I have an extra rear bulkhead so I'm good. Tomorrow night I will get some pictures.:bunny:

Yehaw....If you aint broke somethin you aint drivin hard enough...I judge my runs by what I tear off or by how many screws I lose...Heck Yea!!!1
Scott

Sounds like your in my boat. Good time to upgrade, but the stock stuff is so cheap. Especially on flea bay.

Yup kept to stock I can offord a 5$ part to keep replacing but if I had to replace the aluminum oh boy.

LOL that story was classic - even my g/f laughed at that one. Too funny! :)

The only thing I hated about changing them is how many fricken screws there are to get them off and then back in.

Back