XXXN/T Motors, Roll Call.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTHXXXN/T

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys
Just wondered what everyone is running on their XXXn/t's? whats the top dog engine?
john

I run the OS .15 CVR and some say its overkill. I like it just fine :)

Next mill will prob be a Mugen.

Bump Start

A friend here sold his with a picco .15. That was one rabid anus truck if I do say so myself. It drove more like a brick though... Nothing but wheelies, but when you let off, it could handle :)

I'm still stock with the rtr mach .15 and no complaints yet:beer:

stock here also mach .15 havent had an issue i couldnt resolve mine screams so far and it runs at a mild 218 degrees

I have a .12 os cvr. and like Christian said the next one will be the mugen

which Mugen motor are you talking about? Why do you guys like Mugen?

john

The Mugen MT .12 or the MR .12 (the MT .12 bighead is hard to find now). Bottom line, for .12's these babies are awesome! I have one in my TC3 and its a bat out of hell. High RPM, cool temps and enough HP to go around. I have yet to find an MT .12 or MR .12 owner that wasn't extremely happy with it.

I'm having a hard time killing my OS .15 CVR though so it may take me a while to have to replace it hehehe

I have a '03 Fantom .12 Side Exhaust/Pull Start(SCREAMIN FAST!!!) in one and the stock Mach .15 in the other. The Mach is pretty good for a cheap RTR motor. I have used an HPI .12 NitroStar, pretty weak.

I put my Collari .12 into my friends XXX-NT and talk about WOW. Could hardly keep the wheels on the ground, it was insane. Of course, that same engine pushes my t-maxx around pretty good.. :) hehehe.